Episode- 35

Episode- 35

flashback continues...

Alberto's POV:

Mr. Robin and I are having a drink, I am not that interested in words. He keeps trying to be on good side. I smirked knowing is only after the security he will get in my name. No one will touch him if.. if he is in good terms with me.

I was more focused on Silvia, She is here for dinner as well. I thought why not give her something she points at....

She is sitting at the very end of this place, separated by glass wall. I can see her looking outside as she eats. Her dress fits perfectly, Of course I left few guards around her.

I and Mr. Robin are sitting in this private sound proof room, while she has more public experience.

I turned to Robin and said, "I am getting bored.... let's not talk about business..."

Robin got awkward, he smiled and said, "ye..yea.... sorry for bothering... I didn't meant too..."

I said, "How much you made last month?"

Robin said, "not much... not much... it's nothing in front of yours, Master Alberto..." I kept my face straight...

I pointed, "..... you look much better than last time...."

Robin laughed and said, "thank you... but it's nothing..."

I looked at Silvia at distance, I sipped my drink. I heard Robin, "You look good as ever.... and the women you brought is fine too.."

I smirked, yea... she is fine...

Robin asked, "Is she your... your wife or girlfriend?"

I looked at him on this, I whispered, "What makes you think this?" I asked him dryly.

Robin said nervous, "I thought... you want a heir... so.. maybe... you got her..."

I laughed, I whispered, "I got her.... but she is nothing more than a women I have....."

Robin enjoyed my comment, I thought why?

Robin said, "Then... I might want her for one night.... since she is nothing..."

I said, "I don't share... I don't like when some touches my things, no matter how useless they are....." He got terrified, I can see it on his face. He got me angry though.

why do everyone keeps testing me?

I added, "I can kill her right now... than sharing..."

Robin said smirking, "then kill her..... she is quite tempting... maybe there will be more like me...."

Robin said, "can't you kill her?... Master can get as many women you want.... she is nothing special to you..."

I removed my gun and pointed at Silvia, who was just by herself, unknown of this thing.

I smirked, If something is not mine... then... it should end... and I don't need something that will make dog lure at her.... what will I lose if I kill her?... nothing....

I loaded the gun and aimed at her, her neck.... I will shoot her there.....

I turned to Robin and shot him instead. I shot multiple bullets in his head. I looked at the gun in my hand....

Why didn't I shot her?

Maybe she is not just a women for me.... I need that b*tch around me.

I got out of there, and walked to Silvia, she looks at me scared... how pleased I am when.. when she looks like her life is on my mercy.....

I am still her owner....

Silvia's POV:

I sat there as I saw the room cleaning doing their job, She just got out as she cleaned the bathroom. I got up to use the washroom. I am here alone... and I thought it was a nice idea...

I bumped into her as we both were at the small place at the door of the bathroom.

She apologized, "I... I am sorry... Ma'am..."

I whispered rubbing my shoulder, pretending to be hurt, "It's fine... I should be careful."

I walked in the bathroom, I turned on the tab to make the sound. I looked around the space to check for camera's or bugs... I know I am not expert...

But I just hope they won't but those things in the room Alberto is staying.

I pulled the phone I just stole from the maid. Yea.. I had down this small stealing few times, I was not the best kid around the town.

I am scared to be honest. I called Papa, as I can only remember his number. The call got answered, I heard his voice, "Hello..."

My eyes started tearing up, I whispered, "Papa..."

I heard Papa, "Silvia... my daughter... where are you?... are you ok?" He sounded worried.

I whispered, "no.. I am not ok... Papa... I want to leave... save me.. please..."

Papa said hurriedly, "Don't be scared... I will come there...we will go somewhere far... tell me where are you? I will come..."

I whispered, "In the capital... hotel ******.... but.... don't come in here.... meet me at*** bridge.... day after tomorrow..."

Papa said, "Yea... ok... but listen.. no one should know about this... act normal... And don't worry... I am coming.."

I ended the call. I sigh. I have to get rid of the phone. I noticed the water bucket that the room cleaning left in, she was supposed to come back and do the floor right now.

I deleted the call history and dumped the phone in dirty dark water. I looked in the mirror fixing myself.

I whispered, 'normal... normal as possible'

I walked out of the bathroom and took my place on the sofa reading magazine. I hope everything goes well. No one should suspect me... I am sweating at this point.....

I grabbed magazine again as I pretended to read it. I heard the cleaning staff say, "My... phone... I can't find it..."

Fear in me grew.