Episode-19

Episode-19

flashback,

Silvia's POV:

we are buddies since childhood, like we went to same kinder garden.. and we like right next to each other... we just friends.. but best friends.

I was munching my burger and waiting for Tony, he went to bathroom. I saw a car parking in front of the gate, the car caught my attention because it is pretty and sexy. I saw a man sexier than the car getting down. My eyes went wide.

I was sitting by the glass window and he saw me smirking. My ONE NIGHT STAND!

he motioned his fingers to signal me out of the café. I got up and worrying of getting embarrassed, and rushed to him still holding the burger and chewing some on my mouth.

I stood in front of him and asked, "What!.. why are you here?" I looked around trying not be seen... somehow I knew he is loaded and I don't want Tony to see me with him.

This man said, "Get in... I need to talk.." he did smirked at me looking at me from up to down. I looked around and got in the car.

He sat back and drove me somewhere, I was just eating my burger... I am not wasting it for him.

He parked the car somewhere, He pulled out a cigarette and said, "You look good..." yes I know, I am dressed as a bad girl as always.

He blew out the smoke, He passed me his cigarette and I did smoke it. I blew the smoke out... god this is so good!

I said, "What is meaning to bring me here?" we are in parking area of a mall

I said, "What is meaning to bring me here?" we are in parking area of a mall..... and I am not scared a bit of him, I slept with him... It sounds funny to regret it now.

He said, "I need to conform something...."

I looked at him confused still smoking, he pulled to himself burying his face in my neck, I felt his masculine grip... I felt his lips on my skin... it gave me shiver.

He parted and his hand went to my face, he was observing me. I was just trying to understand what the f*ck he was conforming.

his hand traced my jaw line to my lips, He brushed his thumb on my lips and smirked. I felt his dark aura, the control he had right at this moment.

He said, "Silvia Green... it's your name, am I right?" I nod, since I told him myself. But I have no idea who he is.

He said, "I want to keep you... as mine" I looked at him questioned.... it was He was referring me as an object...

I sat back and continued smoking, I asked, "What is meaning of your words?"

He said, "I will give you everything you desire and your poor father can't provide you... you just have to be mine"

I threw the cigarette out of the car, I said, "You are looking for a mistress?" it sounded like it. But he just kept that weird smirk of his, never answering my question.

I scoffed and said, "I just spend few hours with you... that doesn't mean you can buy me... I don't give a f*ck about who are you and your money.... I REFUSE..."

He grinned and said, "You should know I didn't asked you... I am the only option, you are mine right at this moment..." he grabbed my neck and forced a powering kiss on me, at this moment as I felt helpless and controlled by his power, I knew somehow I messed up...

I messed with wrong person. I failed to push him off, but he sat back as he was satisfied, I looked at him tears. He chuckled a little and said, "You look... better with his expression... I will enjoy these tears too..."

I was about to slap him, but he grabbed my hand and pinned me against the seat. I wanted screamed, but these attempts failed as his other hand pressed against mine.

He said, "You are in no place to put hands on me..."

He said, "I am Alberto Morris... your new owner, babe" My eyes went wide as I heard this name....I looked at him almost losing my breathe... he... he is the psycho... mafia... lord..

all of all the men on the earth... I messed with him...

I will die for sure if he takes me... he has no mercy, I heard... and every news has his name... how I messed with him?... I started regretting my actions, I see no way to get out of here... am I going to die like this?

He smiled weirdly as if he senses my fear, he said, "wonderful... your shivers makes me feel.... amazing... nothing like ever..." I gulped, he sat on his seat looking at me, while.. Me... I was shaking....

I tried to gather myself and said to him, "Let...let... me go.... I didn't knew you... and ..."

he pressed his finger on my lips, he said, "You have only one option... me... you have exactly 1 minute to prepare yourself.." I gulped... there is no way... No way... I will let him power me..

I going to run... I see no gun....

As he went to grab another cigarette I acted quick and opened the door and ran out of there will all power, and all the strength I had...

Alberto's POV:

I picked the cigarette as she just ran out, I lighted it up seeing her run. I couldn't help but chuckle.

I whispered, "now this is fun... she will know what happens when she will choose a option I never gave..."

I chuckled to myself.... it is going to be fun....

end of flashback