Episode-23

Episode-23

Silvia's POV:

I am shivering, no one is here... it's been hours, I just pulled the velvet rob around my body still sitting in the same place.

Why am I even doing this?... it's not live he cares for me... or loves me?.... why will he be here if I demanded?

I am making fool of myself. it's better to die... why I am even alive?... it's not like I never tried to kill myself.... I did... I failed...

Maybe if I try again.... I will die in peace at least...

I looked at the filled bath tub, should I just drown myself... everything will end... I will rest in peace at least.

I sat back as I reminded myself of my son... how can I be this selfish?... How can I leave my son to behind?.... It will be a sin to leave my son with this monster, so he can be like him.

No.... I can't let my son be like Alberto Morris, the world doesn't need any Alberto Morris... I can't let my son be the next Monster.

I will raise my son to be a good man, a better man....

I heard footsteps and I was back to reality, I saw Alberto standing there looking at me with a smirk. He sat on the counter and smirked at me as I saw sitting on the floor.

He said looking at his watch, "speak... I do not have time to waste..."

I got up from the floor, and removed the robe. He said, "Are you seducing me?... you need anything?" he mocked me.

My eyes tear up but I said, "Al-Alberto, ...why.. you tattooed me?" I chocked the last word.

He said cold, "You think you can question me?" I got scared as he said this, but the way he said this terrified me more.

He pulled my hand, I was close to his face. His nails dig in my flesh. He said, "Speak...babe"

I looked at him helpless, but soon I remembered, he enjoys my helplessness. I asked, "Why?... please.... it's my body, and I was not even in sense.... How can you do this to mother of your child?"

He laughed... he Laughed?!

He let me lose, he pulled the robe from my hand and made me wear it. As he was in front of me, helping with the robe he said, "Babe.... whose women are you? who owns you?"

I fixed my eyes on him and whispered, "yours.."

I am helpless, I don't want to bear any physical pain. I ignored my tears and the insult I feel when he is mocking me like this.

Alberto smiled and said, "exactly... you said this because you are in sense.... but as you were a lifeless doll, I need to remind them... you are mine..."

his possessiveness is something I can never describe... he is a maniac indeed.

Alberto touched my face and pulled me closer to him, his fingers traced my cheeks.

"I missed you" he said inhaling my sent.

What!

Is he gone crazy!

I asked, "What... else you did to my body?"

He stopped, I asked him, "What you did?"

He pinned me against the wall harshly and whispered in my ear, "Babe... you have no rights to question me..." he pressed his hand over my waist and said, "I can do whatever I want with this body...." he started kissing my collar bone, I know where it is going.

" he started kissing my collar bone, I know where it is going

He was getting harsh, he is lustful animal. I have no guts to stop him, I grasped and m*an... he was not going to let me go... I knew this.

I knew this was going to be harder here, I whispered, "my.. legs hurt...." he parted but picked me in his arms, His legs guided me to the bed.

" he parted but picked me in his arms, His legs guided me to the bed

I have no way other than submission... I didn't oppose or fight when he took my body again and again throughout the night. the passionate moments and his grip over my body, made me feel the pleasure but Like always some pieces of my heart scattered.

He was pounding into me as I was in his arms, I buried my face in the pillow. He said in between, "I... don't need anyone's approval to touch you..." I closed my eyes to hide from this.

is my life going to be like this?

without love?... just a toy for him?

He pulled my face to him and said, "You are mine to ruin"

this is not the first time he said this... but the tears escaped like every time...