Episode- 11

Episode- 11

Alberto's POV

I was frustrated at this point, I said, "F*cking!! React!!..B*tch!!" but I got nothing I slapped her in frustration, but she didn't even reacted. Didn't she feels the pain, I can see her cheeks were getting red.

I scoffed and said, "Oh! Now you are playing!... let's see."

I turned to Martha and said, "Get Seth here!"

Martha was holding Seth, Silvia didn't even look at him. I stood there to see for how long she can keep her calm near Seth. She will try to take him to herself.

20 minutes later, Silvia didn't even spare a glance at Seth for once.... Seth started crying in hunger... maybe she will react.

I whispered in her ears, "see... he is hungry... won't you feed him.... your baby is hungry, Silvia...." She didn't respond. Seth kept crying.... And Silvia sat there without doing much.

I grabbed her and made her stand in front of Martha who was holding Seth. I made Silvia look at Seth and said, "Look... he is crying!... stop him! he need his mom."

I got nothing, she seem to be lost life.. I pushed her on the floor in frustration. She feel but didn't tried to get up or respond protect herself. She got her forehead injured and didn't even flinched... as much as I know her she is not that strong to endure pain.

I said, "Martha! Feed Seth and call some doctor and psychiatrist!!!"

I sat there testing the new batch of guns, the team of doctors were standing there looking at me terrified, I said, "Speak...."

I shot to the target, the old doctor said, "Master..... Madam, seem to be in shock like state, it's like her mind blocked herself from outside world. This is happening because of some kind of trauma... or much worst...."

Trauma? My pet can't be that weak.... I trained her well, was killing someone her worst nightmare, I smirked... weak b*tch!...

I said, "I don't care, fix her... I want her speaking and the same as before."

The doctor said, "Master.... I am afraid that's not easy..." I turn to him and shot the other doctor, they all look terrified, the old man said, "M-Master..... Madam, needs to fight it on her own, we can give her medications and some therapy, but it's depends on god's will"

I laughed as I heard this, I grabbed his collar and said, "I don't know what you will do... but I want her fixed... or I will send you to your god." this man was trembling.

The doctor said something that I disliked, "Master... we cannot force this... if she reacted worst, her condition might be worst..... she might have lack of memory or speech or both... even death.... this is way more sensitive than it looks..."