Episode-36

Episode-36

Flashback continues.....

The makeup artist was moving her brush on my cheeks, she was trying her best to hide the slap mark on my cheeks. My cheek was still red as he just slapped in the afternoon. The party we were here for is today. We will leave soon but before that I have to escape. After 15 minutes the makeup artist was done, I stood up fixing my dress.

I saw Alberto walk in wearing his watch, he looked at me from up to down, signaling the makeup artist to go. I hate it when I am with him alone.

He choose the dress, and right now is looking like he is amused. He wanted me to look shinny and eye catching.... I don't know what pride he gets in it... maybe show off his dirty money.

He purposely got this dress, it is hugging my body and is tight for me. It has a large slit on one side.

Why he even want me to go with him?

Alberto got close to me as he asked, "You ready?"

like anything matters to him....

I said looking in the mirror, "The dress is little tight...." Like he will care?

I felt Alberto grab the corner of the neckline as he pulled up the dress hiding my body. What is meaning of this when he control everything of my life? he choose the damn dress.

Alberto's hands went to my shoulder as he said, "It will be fine for one night....." He wants me to feel uncomfortable.... to walk on egg shell around him.

I saw him taking his gun as he went to the locker, only if I could get hands on that gun. He could be dead... and I won't be miserable.

2 hours later,

I just stood beside Alberto, He had his hand holding my waist as if has to pull me in him. This party is for someone of loaded money. Lot of money shines but so does the feeling that everyone here has blood on their hands. Irony that this Mask party is not helping their deadly aura. I am feeling suffocating by this place. Literally...

Alberto is talking to this Older Man, But I am getting uncomfortable by the looks the Older Man is giving me. Actually I feel like many people are looking at me, because I am standing next to this man.

I felt Alberto's hand creeping on my shoulder as he said, "turn your eyes away from her.." His voice suddenly changed, he sounded insane but composed. The Old Man lowered his head and walked away.

Alberto whispered to me, "Why don't you sit there or are you enjoying getting attention?...."

I feared that he was blaming me for this. I whispered as I looked at him, "This place is uncomfortable.... I want to go back..." He was wearing a mask but I still felt his mocking eyes.

Alberto whispered, "We will... wait there.... and yes, don't talk to anyone...." He leaned closer as he said, "I hate when you get others attention..." he smiled.

His smile made my hair stand up. I silently went to the seat he suggested. I was sitting there alone as this glamorous party was at its rise.

I looked down thinking to a possible way to hide from these eyes. I want to vanish, wait....

I looked around as I realized at least I am away from Alberto's eyes, I can escape.... this is the chance now or never...

there are so many people here, I don't have to be scared of him, right? I saw Alberto at distance talking to some people. I realized everyone is scared of him.... was it worth to take this risk....

but was I ready to die like this.... or live like this....

which one will hurt me more.....

what will kill me first?

I was lost in my thoughts when I noticed a well dressed women sat on the table, she was wearing a mask with feathers and crystals, she sipped her drink as she had a full glance at me.

She smirked as she said, "Name?"

I was speechless, she smirked as she said, "whatever.... Master Alberto's new toy.... he is into this now?" I was burning on her comment.

But I noticed Alberto was looking at us from distance as he sipped his drink. I should not act reckless.

The women said, "How are you even alive?.... He isn't every nice to his pets, is he?" I felt disgusted in myself, I felt cheep.

She finished her drink as she said, "He does like to dress his things nice..... he only allowed me to talk to you till this drink ends..."

She turned to walk away as she mocked, "Maybe he is into mutes...." She humiliated me. My eyes tears up.

I don't want to stay here anymore, I got up and walked out of there. Monsters, everyone is monster here.... everyone...

I threw the mask on the floor as I walked out furiously. I found myself in the women's washroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was in tears, and finally they made it to my cheek.

He humiliated me using someone....

He is destroying me inside out....

I am going to run away right now....

no matter what the results are....

I was telling this to myself as I looked in the mirror. I heard the bathroom door swing open and close, Alberto walks in with anger on his face.

god! can't he leave me alone for a moment...

why he is in ladies washroom....

He was fixing his sleeves as he got close to me. He asked, "I told you not to walk away from that table..."

I was scared of him but more angry, My shaky hands reached some tissue ignoring him. I whispered, "I... needed... washroom..."

I tried to fix my makeup with the tissue, I tried to focus on the mirror, But I was aware what was going to happen... he was furious with me... for no reason.

He said, "Let's go back..." I was stunned, his words made me turn to him. What he is up to?

Alberto said, "Fix it and lets go..." I was stunned by his so called patience.

He is up to no good.

I turned back to the mirror as I was feeling stuffy by his words, or fear....

I was terrified....

I felt something rush out of my mouth, I grabbed the sink as I threw up in it. I realize everything is bloody.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my mouth tells I just threw up blood. The panic or the fear or the blood.... everything resulted in me drifting in darkness...

I felt my legs going nub, then I landing on the floor as no sound reached my ears....I felt nub all over.... like I was dead....