Episode-44

Episode-44

Silvia's POV:

My mind is shutting down, his presence always triggers me. Seth was dozing off in sleep, I trying to hold him close to and properly. Alberto stood in front of me, saying to Seth, "boy... come on... little more, just one picture..."

Yes... he got this idea, he is rushing everyone to have a picture taken of us. I mean... three of us....

He tried to make Seth cheerful for a second, then turned to the photographer saying, "make it quick, Seth is sleepy..."

He turned back to Seth, fixing his clothes a little. I was avoiding looking at Alberto, I felt his hand fixing my sleeve, I jumped a little on this. His this behavior is giving me frustration.

Alberto whispered to me, "Babe... be focused..." He moved to stand beside me.

Earlier, he choose our outfit, he even made sure each of us look good with each other. Was he serious or is it his new game? He is doing this since morning... what is he up to now....

Whatever it is, this can never end in anything good.... he enjoys tormenting others....

I heard camera clicking, I blinked as I tried to calm myself.

It's just a picture.... just a picture....

I shivered as I felt Alberto whispering in my ear, "Babe, smile...." I faced the him for a second, then back at the camera... giving a smile....

It's safer to do what he please.....

After the final picture, Alberto passed Seth to Martha, he said, "Put him to bed.... and yea... get the lunch ready.... we will be there in 30 minutes..."

He pulled me with himself to the top of the mansion. Alberto left me and he pulled a cigar to smoke. I saw him just relaxing, leaning against the railing smoking looking at the sea. His eyebrow stretched as he remembered something, he called someone instructing them about some deal. I never get what he is saying, because he never speaks clear... it always sounds like a puzzle.

He ended call after few minutes, he turned to me. Alberto whispered, "I am surprised..... you get hotter everyday.... and those eyes...ahh... always so hateful... or terrified..."

He said, "Just relax... we are here to relax..."

I asked gathering myself, "What are you thinking?..... why are you bothering to do all of this?.... I don't get it..."

His face stood still, Like he forbid every emotion to cross it. I said out frustrated, "You are stressing me out..... I am sick of your games.... these acts, and the way you feed on others fears...... I know you are doing all of this to make me helpless.... I know I can't stop you from being Seth's father...."

Alberto said, "You know me well, but not enough.... Silvia, you are mine... there is no game in having a photo with you... is it?"

I scoffed, "Don't try.... you are trying to act like you love me, but you forgot your eyes can never hold that emotion..."

He sighed, he blew out smoke as he said, "these lines never work on you.... you are interesting women....." He smiled. His evil side surfaces as soon he drops his act.

I asked, "What do you want?"

I heard him clear, "just be mine..... at first your ignorance was noticeable but now it's annoying.... I want you to fix it...."

It made me say to him, "Alberto Morris, I can never accept you..... You have me forcefully, but you can't get my soul that way..... I saw you destroy my everything and you never showed mercy to me...... I can't love you.... neither you can have place in my heart...."

Alberto smirked, he said, "You know what I see.... I see old Silvia in you, you know what happened to her... I would love to fix her..." he warned.

My fist tighten on his warning, My heart was racing in fear... he can't make me go through that hell again.

I answered him, "Alberto.... why are you doing this to me?... when will you stop? why me?"

He just said, "You can figure out that, you have your entire life left..."