Episode-54

Episode-54

Author's POV:

Mainland......

Officer Lewis Martin stood there in front of his higher command. The head officer said, "Quit it Lewis.... I am not willing to put my family in danger...."

Lewis just stares back at The Head Officer letting him speak, "Stop trying to dig into him... you cannot touch his gang.... you will get all of us killed..." Officer Lewis's face clearly showed disappointment in everyone.

He still said, "But..... We got a chance.... I heard the shipment of Alberto Morris is coming.... we can at least start something against him.... If we get this to Commissinor.... "

The Head Officer said, "No!!!!..." He looked around even though the room was locked and they were all alone.

The Head Officer said slowly, "Listen.... it's dangerous... Do not speak his name.... You have no idea what he can do..."

Lewis said stern, "Why are you scared of him!!!!... We are police!!!.... He is supposed to be scared of us... but he is doing whatever he pleases ..."

The Head Officer said, "Enough.... He is almost a King!!!... People call him master for a reason!!!.... I can't risk my family in this!!!!!... I have people to protect!!!... go you are transferred to the robbery case...."

The Head Officer said, "now get out..."

Lewis walked out of the room angry, disappointed.... Frustration was all over his face.

He sat on his desk and only one thought crawled over his mind, A criminal was free.... but he knew very well, he was not just a simple criminal.... He was Alberto Morris.....

Lewis whispered to himself, "If... IF.... we could end him... then it's like hanging the crime world to death.... but the irony is, the Police itself is scared of that bastard...... it feels like this job has become useless....."

He heard his coworker say, "Lewis.... just quit it.... we have no power to win over person as him... now give up on this...."

Lewis just said, "It's all aimless.... feels like we are getting paid for nothing..."

The coworker said, "Hey... don't say that... we catch the criminals now and then...."

Lewis internally said, 'But the biggest of them all is out there free.... god know what he is doing......'

Lewis said out, "Wish... I could have enough power to pull that bastard to hell...."

He added, "I am sure he has a weakness..."

Author's POV:

Silvia tripped as she tried to walk to the private get, Seth turned to her saying, "Mom!... You ok?"

Silvia said as she was fixing her heel, "....Amm... I guess so...."

She felt being picked up, Silvia found herself in Alberto's arm, he kept smiling as he said, "We can't be late, babe... I have a lot planned for my Son's birthday week...."

Silvia placed her hand around his neck still being carried by Alberto, "Amm.... Aren't I heavy?"

She tried to play along, but what her heart said was a different scene..... It was bleeding through years... whenever she was with Alberto it felt like her wounds get scratched and were bleeding again... but she pulled a brave face everytime.....

Alberto said, "Not really.... you gained right weight at right places..." he joked.

Silvia asked, "what do you mean by gained weight?... I did not...."

She found Alberto chuckling. Soon she was in the seat near window as Alberto sat next to her, Seth sat in the front enjoying himself.

Alberto whispered in her ear, "You know where you gained weight.... it got even better..." Silvia was flushed.

Alberto whispered, "I hope we are having another one......" He sounded excited.

Silvia was confused as she asked, "Another one?"

Alberto grabbed her hand saying, " Another one.... like one sitting in front...." He pointed at Seth. Silvia was shocked, she understood what he meant.

She didn't wanted to this to happen.... not again....

Alberto whispered, "He turned out better than I thought..... how will be the next one?"

Silvia said stuttering, "But... But... Alberto.... you know the IUD inside me... I can't...."

Alberto nod looking at his phone screen. She was scared, did he did something again without her knowing?... like removing the IUD.... that now not possible, she dismissed the thought....

Alberto said, "Yea... after this vacation is over, we will get you a doctor to remove that from you....." Silvia was relieved knowing, there was no way she could be pregnant....

Alberto said as he turned to her, "But I think you need a fertility doctor.... last time they said, you can't carry another child... apparently having Seth was too hard..." Silvia looked down knowing, how much she suffered having Seth.... nothing came easy in case of Seth...

Silvia said, "But... Babe.... I mean.... I don't think I can handle two kids..." She wanted to dismiss this idea from Alberto's head.

Alberto said to her stern, "Don't worry... I will arrange help..... I want a family of 4 for now..." She looked out of window, fearing.... she didn't wanted this to happen....