27. Some Beautiful Moments

Steve's sleeping on the couch when he heard someone entered his door-code into his apartment but he was so tired to check who is it, as he guessed who it could be. Either his sister, Bucky or someone he's sharing his secrets, his life and has already shared the door-code. His girlfriend.

He felt someone laid down on top of him, disturbing his tiring sleep. He opened his eyes faintly and saw the redhead looking down at him with a smile. He's sure this day would be brilliant as he's got a glimpse of her.

" Good morning, sleeping-beauty. " Natasha caressed his face gently with a smile.

He shifted in his position and wrapped his arms around her back. " It's not morning yet for me. Your stubborn sister didn't stay at the shooting vanue and made me drive the whole night. "

Natasha frowned as she knew Yelena very well. She never stays at her shooting site, because she can't sleep somewhere else than her own room at red mansion. And Steve being the obedient man, couldn't say no to her.

" But I'm free today and we're supposed to spend time together." She complaint pulling his hair a little bit.

He opened his eyes," Do you want breakfast?"

She nodded," Yes."

" What do you want in breakfast?"

" You." Her playful smirk vanished as her eyes landed on his lips, so close to eachother. Before he could say anything, she gave in to her desire and captured his lips with hers.

They were lost in eachother, when Natasha proceeded to pull Steve's tshirt off, suddenly someone walked in.

" Hey Steve....-" , that person gasped in shock as the scene in front of them is unbelievable.

Steve and Natasha looked at them to find Bucky with his jaws dropping to the ground, he's shell shocked.

Natasha dipped her head in between his neck and shoulder," Sorry. I didn't lock the door properly, I guess. " She whispered.

Both of them sat up on the couch and Steve fixed his tshirt. Natasha controlled her blush and cleared her throat," Hey Buck. "

Steve scratched his ear," Bucky, Nat was just here to...to ask something..." He's at loss of words.

Bucky shook his head when he came out of his shock, then looked at Natasha," Mr Barnes to Buck,-" then he looked at Steve," Ms Romanoff to Nat...Since when?!"

Steve answered," Buck, I was gonna tell you very soon. It's just....a little more than a month..."

Bucky widened his eyes," A month ?!! How could you do this to me?! We are...." Then he sighed," Forget it. We need to talk. Something more important than your.....this secret. "

Natasha stood up to leave," I'll go now."

Bucky stopped her," No no. You can stay. You can help, maybe. " Then he sat across them.

Natasha took her previous seat next to Steve. " Help? In what?"

Bucky pulled a box out of his pocket," In this. "

Natasha and Steve were pleasantly surprised. " Is it a ring?" Natasha asked.

Bucky nodded confidentially," Yeah. I've decided to go for it. We're ready. "

" I think it's too soon. " Steve mumbled.

Bucky rolled his eyes," Come on. We're dating since four years. " Then he sighed," Anyway. Steve, right now, you're my girlfriend's brother. "

Steve looked at him in confusion. Natasha leaned towards him," He's gonna ask your approval. " She whispered at him.

Steve shook his head trying to dismiss," Come on, you don't need..."