18. Let's Meet Again

19th October 2020

Man 1- "Hello, Ma'am. Long time no see."

Woman- "Oh! Director Pierce! What made you call after so long? "

Man 1- "You know. In our world, we remember them when they needed. "

Woman- " Okay. Tell me what can I do this time. "

Man 1- " It's pretty simple. I got an order from upper house. Need to deliver a package somewhere. "

Woman- " What's in it?"

Man 1- " Our products of course. "

Woman- " Our delivery man is ready right?"

Man 1- " Yes. I've sent you his number already."

Woman- " Okay. Wait for the good news."

21st October 2020

Man 2- " Hello?"

Woman- " It's time to go to work, big guy. That's why you got released early from prison. "

Man 2- " I'm ready. What do I need to do?"

Woman- " You just have to deliver a package on the given address. Through, New Life foundation. Failure? You're dead."

Man 2- " Understood. "

40 Minutes ago

Man 2- " The bodyguard is in the car."

Woman- " What is he doing there?! Whatever. Finish what is told."

Steve took off his headphones and threw that on the table angrily. " I can't believe it. " He sighed face-palming in frustration. " Both incidents are connected to each other. It's the same date, the day they.... assasinated my parents."

Tony nodded in realisation. " So, the first guy, I mean... Pierce, mentioned that product, was that meant....it's a bomb?" Steve nodded. " He had planted a bomb to kill Natasha Romanoff? Then sent those Russian gang to kill.... uncle and aunt?! But wait. Who's this mediator lady?"

Steve stood up from his seat. " I know. She's gonna pay for it. I need to attend in the police station now. "

Tony narrowed his eyes at him," Why?"

He shook his head with a sigh," Caused a scene on the open highway. My phone and wallet are seized. "

Tony stood up as well," Should I call my lawyer?"

He shook his head," No. I wanna see what will be their response. " And he walked out.

Melina's lawer was already there when Steve got to the police station. They did some negotiation and let him go with a warning. The lawyer approached him at his car," Mrs Shostakov asked you to meet her in her office immediately." Steve nodded and got into the car.

Steve walked towards the AI chamber and saw there are other two members from her association are there with her and the secretary.

He walked in and she pointed at him to have a seat. Steve did so and looked at her to go ahead. Melina looked to her side at the chief of the security team, Mr Anderson.

Mr Anderson nodded," We just found out that the former SHIELD exicutive director, Alexander Pierce, who is a fugutive, he's kinda handles the illegal deals regarding political parties. So he asked us to attend his meeting and cut some deal with him so that he'd let Madame officially nominate for the presidency candidate. Unless, he'd create so many problems that we'd be forced to leave. And we know what kinda capabilities he has. "