32. Only Hers

⚠️Expect some mature stuff here.

Steve opened his eyes, sleepiness hasn't left him yet. And he got a pleasant surprise when he saw that certain pair of green eyes watching his face closely. Their noses almost touching.

Natasha pulled away a few centimetres and smiled at him with her palm on his cheek," Goodmorning, Rogers. "

Steve smiled," Good morning. " Then he hissed a little, closing his eyes as a sudden headache hammered in his forehead. " Did I create some scene while I was drunk?"

She smirked in reaction," Yeah. A very interesting one actually. "

He narrowed his eyes at her," Didn't do anything embarrassing, right?"

She shook her her head still wearing that teasing smirk in her face," No. There was just a tons of cuteness. " Then her smirk and the glow in her face started fading," So much that Jane and Pepper were ready to throw out their rings. "

Steve looked at her in confusion. Natasha rolled her eyes with a huff," Yeah. Pepper was mad at herself because she didn't take you instead of Tony in her University project. Had she done that, then things would have been different with you two. Jane was mad at Pepper because she introduced Thor as one of Tony's friends instead of you. "

Steve out his hand on her bare waist and pulled towards him," Are you jealous because of that, baby?" Natasha gasped a little but she held herself back when he smirked at her.

She placed her hand on his biceps, squeezing a little. " O..of course. I was so mad. "

His smirk widened as he noticed his effect on her. " And you are not now?"

She gulped down the excitement building inside her. " I still am mad at you for acting all cute in front of everyone. "

He brought his face so close to hers, as he can literally feel her hot breath on his nose. " And you don't want me to act cute?"

She raised her eyebrow with a smirk," Now I didn't say that. You can act cute, only around me. Just me. No one else. You heard me?" She tried to sound stern.

" God! I like this dominant side of yours." He whispered it before he can control his mouth.

Natasha tilted her head a little then straddled his lap suddenly, pinning his both arms to the bed. " Really? Then you'll like me more from now on." A wide smirk played on her lips as his mouth fell open and a thik blush appeared on his cheeks and ears.

⚠️( You can skip)

His eyes widened as he saw her in nothing but a black lace bra. Then he noticed he's also in nothing but his boxers. " Where....where are our clothes?" He asked trying to suppress his desire.

Natasha leaned down a bit, putting her both hands at both side of his face on the bed. " Well, I didn't have any extra clothes so I had to take my dress off. Then I thought, why should I be the only one to get stripped?" He just nodded in silence as he can't form words anymore, because his throat felt dry as he tried to swallow a lump. Natasha leaned down more, a line of thread separating their lips. " Now how about you liking my dominant side?" She whispered in her low husky voice, forming goosebumps at the back of his neck.

" I... I...I do like it. " He whispered in return. And in a blink, she pressed her lips onto his. Hungrily trying mark the man under her as hers. Only hers.

She trailed down some sloppy and wet kisses on his chin and then throat. " What's my possession spell on you, Steve?"

Steve forced his brain to work, to remember her words as his brain is flying somewhere in cloud nine, because her tiny soft fingers are dancing on his chest then on his abs. " I....I..I'm yours. "