28. The L-Word

Trigger Warning: This Chapter includes Smut (sexual content) and also depicts themes of heavy drug use.

Please proceed with caution or feel free to skip.

Charlie's POV

Four words, Fifteen letters.

"I love you, Charlie."

My breath caught inside of my throat as my heart skipped a beat.

"What?" I queried with knitted eyebrows.

He takes a deep breath in through his nostrils, holding air inside of his lungs for a moment before steadily exhaling. "I said I-I love you."

I release a breath I didn't realise that I was holding.

Did he seriously just say the L-Word?

"You do?" I wondered.

He smiled. "Obviously." His smile was contagious. His green eyes meet mine, and my heart began melting in place.

"I-" I take a calming breath. "I love you too."

I reach out and grab a hold of his collar, pulling him closer so that our lips collide. At first, his hands are placed on my waist before they travel upward and rest so that they're cupping my face. While passionately making out, he guides me backwards towards the bed. When I am seated on the bed's edge, he proceeds to take off his shirt. My eyes linger on his torso.

He's so hot.

After staring at his abs for a moment too long, I quickly throw off my own shirt and sling it aside before falling onto my back. He gets on top of me and begins kissing me passionately.

Well, this escalated quickly.

His hands are placed on either side of me, pressed against the bed to support him as he inclined his head down so that our lips could meet. He moved to kiss right cheek before moving downwards to my neck where he began sucking on my skin. My eyelids fluttered closed as I gulped. He then moved down to my clavicle, then to my chest, then further down to my stomach.

He then untied the string to my pants before pulling them down. I assisted him by helping him kick off my pants. When my pants are no longer attached to my body, each of his hands make their way up either side of my leg, slightly caressing against my skin which caused goosebumps to appear.

I let out a moan as he engulfed me, his tongue grazing over the tip of my erected dick.

His hands are rested on my upper thighs as he slowly sucked me off.

Holy moly!

Ecstasy flooded through me with a satisfying flare. His hands move upward before resting on either side of my waist.

A short while later, he removes his mouth from my dick and stands up. I was thankful he stopped when he did, otherwise I would have ejaculated prematurely, which would have just been awkward and embarrassing.

He walks over to the dresser where he retrieves a condom and lube. I bite my bottom lip as he returns to the bed. He takes off his pants, then his underwear before sliding the condom on and massaging it with lube. I turn over and lay flat on my stomach.

Soon after, he drizzles lube in between my cheeks and massages it with his dick before gently pressing into me. I bite down harder on my bottom lip.

It didn't hurt that much, not like the last few times. I was now much more used to it, especially since I have done a lot of research on it.

I may have also bought a toy to help....

At first, he is slowly going in and out of me before he picks up the pace.