Batfam-Falling Bird Part 3

note:Nightwing is Y/n's adopted father, you are 13 and he is 27. Jason is 25, Tim is 22, and Damian is 18. You are Nightingale, Nightwings partner. L/n = Last Name. Grandpa = Bruce
i asked my friends whether dick would die or not.... i will so as they say
tw:death, cursing, blood, gore, violence, gorey descriptions

He just had to be ok.

If he wasn't- I don't know what I would do.

"Who was it?" Tim asked after what felt like hours but must have been only a few minutes.

"Huh?"

"Who did it- who hurt Dick?" He was trying his best to keep a calm and soothing tone but his underlying anger slowly steeped through- or atleast I could read his tone. Having spent so much time with him expressing our raw emotions made it easier to read him and him me.

"D-Deathstroke...that bitch stabbed Dad." I struggled to even say his name without physically gagging.

Tim's eyes widen a fraction before taking on a calculating look. Thoughts race through his head as his eyes move back and forth.

"Deathstroke? He stabbed Dick and just left him still breathing? It sounds unlike him- he tends to finish off his victims completely." Tim went deeper in his mind as I thought back to my fight with Deathsroke, how I had fought so relentlessly and I honestly believe that if he hadn't have left I probably would have killed him.

"N-No. He didn't just leave. I-I fought with him." Tim's eyes widened. I hiccuped as more tears streamed down my face at the thought of being a killer. And more came down at the thought that it didn't bother me as much as I would've thought about it being Deathstroke that I nearly killed.

"You fought Deathstroke- alone!? Y/n you know how dangerous he is- do you have any injuries? Are you bleeding out-? Are you-"

"Uncle Tim calm down!" I puffed my cheeks out. Tim paused mid sentence and waited.

"Yes I fought Deathstroke alone." I paused, scared of how he would react to my next words. "And....and I won. He retreated. I'm not hurt minus a few bruises. He left off a lot worse than I did..." I adverted my eyes as my words trailed off.

He pulled me closer and continued to rub my back, occasionally rocking as he did so. I laid my head against his shoulder and accepted the comfort with open arms.

"Drake? L/n? What are you doing." Uncle Damian walked towards us from the entrance of the cave. He was out of costume with simple jeans and a black turtleneck.

"Da-Dads hurt...." I pressed myself further into Tim.

"We're waiting for Dick to get out of surgery." He held me close as I pressed into his chest. I couldn't see Damian from where I was, but I heard him shifting.

A hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked up to see my youngest Uncle on his knee observing me.

Slowly he shifted to sit next to Tim, keeping contact with me as he does so. Damian has never been good at expressing emotion through words, always having preferred to show it through physical touch.

"Thank you..." I spoke up before my vision faded to black.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I opened my eyes to the familiar view of the ceiling of my room in the manor. I sat up looking around at old toys and pictures hung on the walk from when I was young. Wayne Manor was a second home to me so I had a room if I ever wanted to crash here.

I get up from under my covers and walk to the door, the hinges silent from Alfreds maintenance.

Down the stairs and into the main living room, familiar voices coming from with in. The room was high in tension though.