21 ╰┈➤ spoiled rotten

august 9, 2023

all week kylie and ja'marr have been trying to convince joe and isabella to take josie out with them for the day. and after a lot of attempts later, joe and isabella finally agreed. joe and isabella are looking forward to laying on the couch together and watching a movie, while kylie and ja'marr will have their hands full with josie.

"this diaper bag has diapers, wipes, a change of clothes, pacifiers, a bottle, a blanket, and some baby food" isabella explains to kylie as she hands kylie the diaper bag.

"ok, i think i got this" kylie composes herself. "we got this right ja'marr?"

"yeah, we got this" ja'marr answers as he buckles josie into her car seat.

"be careful with josie" joe waves to ja'marr and kylie as they walk out of the house.

☆ ☆ ☆

kylie and ja'marr arrive at the mall. they put josie into her stroller as they walk into build a bear. "this is a place where you get to create your own stuffed animal" kylie explains to josie.

kylie and ja'marr walk around the store looking at all the different bears to choose from. "build a bear is actually so much fun" ja'marr says which causes kylie to laugh. "what?"

"you are such a child ja'marr, in the best way possible" kylie leans in and places a kiss on ja'marr's lips.

"you love me" ja'marr smiles.

"i do love you" kylie answers as she continues to look at all the options.

after looking hard and long, kylie and ja'marr decide on getting a fuzzy light brown colored bear for josie. they let josie feel it and josie hasn't let go of it since. before heading over to the stuffing station, they stop by the recording station.

kylie and ja'marr grab a button and start to record what they want to say. "hi josie girl, it's your aunt kylie. i just want to let you know how much you are loved. you are surrounded by the best people who give you so much love. i'm so lucky to be your aunt sweet girl. i love you so much" kylie says into the button.

"hi josie, it's your uncle ja'marr. if you ever need anything, just know that i am here for you always. i'm your fun uncle that would do anything for you. you have so much of a personality already and you're only 6 months old. i can't wait to see the person you become. i love you" ja'marr says into the button.

the 3 walk over to the stuffing station and begin to stuff their bear. ja'marr grabs the heart and helps josie rub it in her hands and kiss it. after the bear is all stuffed, they make their way towards the clothes.

"no way, they actually sell bengal shirts?" ja'marr admires. "this is so cool" he grabs the bear and places the bengals shirt on the bear. they also decide on a blue jean skirt and some cute tennis shoes for the bear as well.

☆ ☆ ☆

"that was a lot of fun josie" ja'marr whispers as he carefully places josie in her car seat. kylie smiles at the new shirt that they put on josie and admires ja'marr as he interacts with josie.

"so marr, do you think this is something you could get used to?" kylie asks as ja'marr walks towards her.

"i think it's something i can get used to" ja'marr places his hand on kylie's stomach and smiles.