3 ╰┈➤ meeting the girls

june 7, 2022

today is a special day for isabella and joe. today at ota's, it is something called a family event. this is when everyone who is on the bengals gets to bring their family. their families will watch in the stands as the players practice.

isabella is very excited for today as she gets to meet some of the other football player's wives. joe wants her to know people so that when the season starts in the fall, she will have friends to sit with.

"do we have everything love?" joe asks as he finishes loading up the car.

"yep," isabella smiles as joe leans in and places a soft and gentle kiss on her lips. joe opens the door for isabella, then places a kiss on her belly. something that joe has been doing a lot since finding out that she is pregnant.

"the burrow family is on their way" joe exclaims as he makes his way to the driver's seat.

☆ ☆ ☆

isabella and joe arrive at the training facility hand in hand. joe takes the lead and leads the two of them towards logan wilson and evan mcpherson. once isabella and joe join the group, they are instantly met with open arms.

"isabella, this is logan's wife morgan" joe points to morgan, who has a smile on her face. "and this is evan's wife gracie" gracie waves.

"well, we need to get going to practice. we will see you lovely ladies later" joe kisses the top of isabella's head before walking off with logan and evan.

"it's nice to meet both of you," isabella says nervously.

"the more the merrier" morgan says as she loops her arms around gracie and isabella, leading the group of 3 toward the stands.

"so, how long have you and joe been together for?" gracie asks.

"5 months" isabella answers truthfully.

"awww, young love" morgan gushes.

"well, we are very glad you are here," gracie says. "i hope you stay with us for a long time"

"i have a feeling that all 3 of us are going to be great friends" isabella laughs.

☆ ☆ ☆

the second joe enters the locker room, ja'marr grabs joe's arm and leads the two to a more private setting. "when were you going to tell me that your girl is pregnant?" ja'marr whispers.

"i was planning on telling you today but she posted it on her finsta before i could" joe admits. "trust me i wanted to tell you this in person"

"so, is this surprise pregnancy a good thing or a bad thing?" ja'marr continues to question.

"it's definitely a surprise, but we are taking it as a good thing. i promised her that everything was going to work out and that i am going to be by her side every single step of the way" joe explains.

"awwwww" ja'marr chuckles. "look at you stepping up. i'm proud of you joey"

"thanks ja'marr" joe rolls his eyes playfully.