2 ╰┈➤ telling him

may 25, 2022

it has been a few days since isabella found out that she is pregnant. she has yet to tell joe, but that is all changing today. she stops by target to get a few things to help her tell joe about this news.

the first thing she buys is a letterboard. she plans on writing it out in case joe doesn't get the other hints. along with the letterboard, she stops in the baby aisle and picks out a onesie that says, "oh baby." finally the last thing on isabella's list is a cute pair of baby shoes.

isabella arrives at home and places her phone against the counter and presses record. "so today, i plan on telling joe that i am pregnant. to do so, i bought a few things from target" she smiles as she gets her stuff out of a bag.

"the first thing i bought is a letterboard. i plan on writing 'worlds greatest dad'" she holds it up to the camera. "i also got a onesie that says 'oh baby'. also, i can't forget these tiny baby shoes i got"

"the finishing touch will be my positive pregnancy test" she continues.

"honestly, i'm a little bit scared to tell joe. we have only been together for 5 months and this was definitely not planned. so, i'm hoping everything works out" isabella admits truthfully to the camera. "anyway, joe is coming home at 4 and it is currently 3:45, so i am going to set everything up. i want it to be the first thing he sees. when he walks into the house."

isabella leaves the camera on as she sets up her announcement. she smiles to herself as she finishes setting it up at 3:57. "ok, joe is going to be home any minute. so i'm going to go hide my camera so that i can get his reaction"

isabella hides the camera and then waits a few minutes for joe. he walks through the front door and smiles as he sees isabella. he hugs isabella and places a kiss on her lips. "how was your day?" she asks as she puts her hand on the counter.

"it was a good day," joe says as his attention turns to the counter. he looks at what isabella set up and takes it all in.

"you're pregnant?" he questions as he looks into isabella's eyes.

"i am" she answers. joe just looks at her for a few seconds before engulfing her in a giant hug.

"i mean, this wasn't planned but we will make this work. i promise" joe says with tears in his eyes. "i am going to be by your side every step of the way, ok?"

"i love you isabella kennedy" joe lets the tears flow. "and i love you too" joe places a kiss on isabella's stomach.

"i love you joe burrow" isabella smiles as joe cries happy tears.

☆ ☆ ☆

may 26, 2022

now that joe knows the news that isabella is pregnant, she now plans on telling her best friend. isabella props her phone against the counter as the 2 friends begin to talk. "hey everyone, it's your two favorite people" they say in unison.

"it's izzie" isabella waves to the camera.

"and i'm kylie," kylie says.

"and today we are going to be making a cake" isabella explains. "shit, i forgot something in my bag, can you go get it ky?"

"of course" kylie smiles as she walks over to get isabella's bag. once she gets the bag she makes her way back to the kitchen.