22 ╰┈➤ baby's first football game

september 25, 2023

today the bengals have a home monday night game against the los angeles rams. this game is a pretty big deal because it will be a rematch between the 2 teams. the rams haven't played against the bengals since super bowl 56.

isabella is very excited about the game tonight because it will be josie's first football game that she will be attending. she is also very excited because she gets to sit in the suite with gracie, morgan, and kylie.

"i have to go but i will be looking for both of you in the suites whenever we score" joe leans in to kiss isabella.

"we will both be there cheering you on" isabella smiles as joe grabs his football bag and walks out the door.

☆ ☆ ☆

"hey," isabella says as she enters the suite with josie.

"you made it" gracie squeals as she hugs isabella and then turns her attention to josie.

"now it's officially a party" morgan laughs as it is her turn to hug isabella. then she joins gracie as they both look at josie in awe.

"how are you feeling ky?" isabella asks as she hugs kylie.

"morning sickness is kicking my ass," kylie says as she hugs isabella back.

"congrats you guys! i am so excited for all of you and your little babies that will be coming soon" isabella squeals as she realizes that everyone in the room besides her is pregnant.

once everyone is settled in the suite, they all sit down and watch the game while talking to each other. "so have any of you found out what you're having yet?" isabella asks as she holds a sleeping josie in her arms.

"i'm having a little girl" gracie smiles.

"i'm having a girl too" kylie answers.

"i don't know what i'm having yet, but we find out in about a month. i think it's a girl though" morgan says.

"i can't wait for all of our kids to be best friends," isabella says. "when is everyone due?"

"march," everyone says in unison causing everyone to laugh.

"i feel so lucky that i'm friends with you guys" isabella admits.

"yeah, y'all are so amazing," gracie says.

"don't make me cry" kylie laughs as she is on the verge of crying.

"i love y'all" isabella makes a half a heart with her hand that all the other girls complete.

☆ ☆ ☆

❤️ by morganpagewilson, lahjay10_, and 1,790,283 others

isabellakennedy: josie's first football game was a success! she loved sitting in the suite with me and her aunties!

790 💬

view comments

joeyb_9: she's the best cheerleader! 🧡
↪️ isabellakennedy: your biggest cheerleader slept most of the game 🤣

kyliematthews: i love our tea sessions in the suite! it's the highlight of my week!
↪️ isabellakennedy: we always have such a fun time when we are together!

graciegmcpherson: she had the cutest outfit today!
↪️ isabellakennedy: i love dressing her up in the cutest little outfits all the time!

morganpagewilson: did i pay attention to the game? no. but you know i paid attention to all our fun conversations! 🤪
↪️ isabellakennedy: this is such a mood!

lahjay10_: feels good to get a win! little josie might be our good luck charm!
↪️ isabellakennedy: josie just laughed!

☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆

❤️ by imnotjoeburrow, loganwilsonswife, and 4 others

dumbblondie: i kid you not, josie was dead asleep when she up her arms up like this. she put her arms up like she's a ref. she did this not even 30 seconds after joe threw a touchdown.

10 💬

imnotjoeburrow: she just knows in her soul that her dad threw a touchdown! 🏈
↪️ dumbblondie: it's her 6th sense

littlemissperfect: it's so therapeutic holding a baby. i'm going to come over more often!
↪️ dumbblondie: yes! do it anytime :)

slutforevanmcpherson: every time i see josie it makes me so excited for the day i get to hold my own baby girl in my arms.
↪️ dumbblondie: you are going to be such a great mom girlie <3

loganwilsonswife: once josie arrives, the real party begins 🥳
↪️ dumbblondie: so true!

therealnumber1: march can't come sooner
↪️ dumbblondie: awwww! ja'marr, can't wait to be a dad! 😊