25 ╰┈➤ wedding

september 1, 2024

when joe proposed to isabella a year and a half ago, they immediately started talking about when they would get married. isabella told joe that she wanted to get married sometime after she had josie. isabella also ended up telling joe she wanted josie to be in their wedding as a flower girl. after she had josie, isabella, and joe slowly began to plan their wedding.

today is the day that isabella has been looking forward to for so long. today she gets to marry her best friend in the whole wide world. "before you get dressed into your wedding dress, joe wrote you a letter to read" kylie hands isabella an envolpe.

isabella opens the envolpe and takes the piece of paper out of it. she holds the paper in her hands as she begins to read.

"dear isabella,

happy wedding day. i am so excited that today i get to spend the rest of my life with you. you make me so happy. you always know how to cheer me up when i am feeling down and it's one of the many things that i love about you. i can't believe i get to wake up every morning to the most beautiful girl in the entire world. i'll see you soon. i love you more than you will ever know.

love,

joey"

"i'm already crying" isabella laughs as tears fall from her eyes.

☆ ☆ ☆

"are you guys ready to see my dress?" isabella asks through the bathroom door.

"yes," all of her bridesmaids squeal.

"ok, make sure your eyes are closed," isabella says as she walks out of the bathroom and stands in front of her bridesmaids. "open your eyes"

all her bridesmaids open their eyes and see isabella in her dress. "you look gorgeous" kylie says as she engulfs isabella in a hug.

"don't cry ky," isabella says to kylie as she hugs her back.

"it's just that we have always imagined our wedding days and now it's really happening for you" kylie explains. "i'm so proud of us for achieving our dreams"

"who is cutting onions in here?" gracie laughs as she begins to cry too. "i haven't known as long as kylie has, but i am so happy for you izzie and i am so glad that i get to be a part of this special day"

"i agree with gracie on this. you look so pretty. thank you for letting me be a part of your big day" morgan adds.

☆ ☆ ☆

the second isabella walked down the aisle with her dad, joe was already crying. since then the both of them have been sobbing. "we can we the vows that you have written each other" the minister says.

isabella pulls out her vows and holds them in one hand as her other hand holds joe's hand. she takes a deep breath and looks into joe's eyes, then she starts to read her vows. "joseph lee burrow, ever since i first laid eyes on you at the bar, i was instantly in love. i didn't even know who you were but god was i already in love with you."

"our relationship progressed really fast when i found out that i was pregnant. but you didn't leave my side at all during my pregnancy. as soon as i told you, you embraced me and josie with open arms. you were ready to tackle anything fatherhood was about to send your way"