11 ╰┈➤ baby shower

december 9, 2022

today is isabella's baby shower. all of her friends and family are gathering to celebrate. kylie, morgan, and gracie came over early so that they could help isabella set everything up. isabella is very excited to be having a baby shower since baby b will be making her appearance in about 2 months.

"everything looks great. thank you so much for your help ladies" isabella says as she looks around at the beautiful decorations.

"we would do anything for you girlie" kylie smiles.

"and we would also do anything for baby girl" gracie adds. isabella hears the door open and looks confused as to why joe and ja'marr just walked in.

"boys what are you doing here?" isabella waddles over to the two boys.

"we are here to steal some food and then we will be on our way. don't worry my love" joe leans down and places a kiss on isabella's lips.

"you look great," ja'marr says as he greets isabella. "what's up baby b?" ja'marr lightly puts his fist into isabella's baby bump.

"haha" ja'marr laughs. "baby b's first fist bump"

"have fun today because you deserve it," joe says as he and ja'marr walk out of the house with giant plates of food.

☆ ☆ ☆

isabella's mom and all her family relatives arrive at the burrow household, all super excited to celebrate isabella and her baby girl. once everyone sits down at some tables, isabella stands up to give a little speech.

"hi everyone. i would really like to thank each and every one of you for coming today. it really means a lot to me. i feel extremely lucky that baby burrow is already so freaking loved. enjoy some food and some of the games. i'm going to start opening some presents" isabella looks over at the giant stack of endless presents.

"awww, it's a pink dress from kylie" isabella shows the dress off for everyone to see. "thank you so much girlie."

"it's not just a pink dress. i remember when we were in high school and we got invited to a baby shower. you saw this cute pink dress and you told me you can't wait until you can one day put your future daughter in it. that is the same exact dress" kylie explains.

"that is so sweet. thanks, ky" isabella makes a heart with her hands towards kylie as she opens another gift.

"it's a black onesie that says, 'number 9 did this'" isabella laughs. "that is too funny. she will totally be wearing this to some football games. thanks, morgan"

"i thought it was very fitting so i had it made with bengal colors," morgan says.

☆ ☆ ☆

december 10, 2022

joe wakes up this morning to kisses all over his face. he instantly smiles when he sees isabella placing the kiss on his face. "happy birthday" isabella smiles.

"thank you, sweet girl" joe answers.

"what does the birthday boy want to do today?" she questions.