Chapter 13 |I love it here!|

Start from the beginning

---------------------

After I watched part 2 i received a text message from Brandon.
————————————-
Brandon's POV

I dialed Rebecca's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She answered in a confused voice, not knowing who I was.

"Hi" I replied.

"Who's this? Is this Brandon?" "Yes this is Brandon"

"What's up?"

" Just wanted to check in on you to see how you're doing that's all"

"Oh well thank you for that"

"Anyways what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked in concern.

"Well my mom as a meeting for work so I'll be home alone tomorrow, why?"

"Cool, well text me tomorrow or something because I want to hang out together" I said while a smile appears across my face.

"Okay what's your number?"

"You should already have me in as a contact?!"

"Um one second I'll check"

I just stayed on the phone with her with the phone held up to my ear waiting for her to check.

"Found me yet?" I asked

"Um, actually yes I did, I'll text you plans tomorrow sometime,okay"

"K thanks, bye I love u!"

I hung up & plugged my phone in because it was close to being dead. I plugged the end of the cord into the end of my phone.

Then when that was done i slouched down & gently closed my eyes.

----------------------
Rebecca's POV

I laid my phone back down on my nightstand & my head on my white fluffy pillow and lied down in my nice cozy double bed.

-------------------

*10 minutes later*

I received another phone call but this time it wasn't from Brandon! I didn't know who it was there was no caller ID! My fingertips slowly touched my phone case as I took it off my nightstand for the second time in a period of an hour.

I put it up to my ear & answered " Um hello?"

"Hello Rebecca!"

"Who's this?!" I asked in confusion & fear.

"This is none of your business that's who!"

I was very creeped out & confused at the same time.

"You're stunning Rebecca!"

"How do you know all this?" I asked in worry.

"Well you're aware that I can see you right?"

"W..wait you can see me?! I yelled while stuttering.

"Of course I can! Look outside your bedroom window Rebecca"

I looked outside my outside my window like he told me to do & there was Brandon just standing there!

Then it all faded away & everything turned black & all I could see was white polka -dots everywhere!////end of chapter 13

I really liked this chapter & I hope you did too it's not the best chapter its a bit boring but I'm running out of ideas but no worry there's a lot more intense stuff towards the end for sure! No one knows but was Rebecca dreaming at the end or was it a flashback of some sort who knows? Read more to find out! Stay tuned for chapter 14! Ily all!!!!

Please vote or comment or something please it would mean the world to me I'd really appreciate & if I get enough votes on this then I'll write a series! But I also want to win the wattys & I'll need a lot of votes for that so can you please vote for my book!