24 one step closer, at least

Katsuki's pov:

My body feels paralyzed for a moment, not able to conjure up any idea as to what I should do. He had the power right now.

I gulp and close my eyes taking a deep breath.

Come on Katsuki, if you don't save yourself, no one will.

I slowly drop Sakura beside me, hoping she won't have more damage by this fall, but right now I didn't have any other option and I hiss under my breath as I press my head harder on the gun making the man behind me chuckle.

"Kinky bitch, you wanna die?"

Stupid bastard.

I get closer to him and push my head harder against the gun and succeed in elbowing him in the stomach which made the man stumble groaning in pain, dropping the gun. So incompetent.

I go to quickly gather the weapon on the floor but he sees my move and clutching his stomach he comes and pulls the gun towards him just as I grab onto its handle too.

A cracking noise from the door is heard and I pray in my head that there are not other men who came to put us back.

"Stupid bitch, putting up a fight, I'll show you to behave!" he yelled as he grabbed onto my hair making me yelp

Now if there was anything that really got on my fucking nerves was being yanked by my hair. Jesus, how I hate that. And to his dismay, he yanked my hair for far too many times already by now.

You're gonna get it.

I lached my hand onto his arm that grabbed my hair and dig my nails into his arm making him shout as the acrylic sharp material went deeper into the skin, blood coming out already and dripping through my fingers.

Who ever said that manicures are not important? I'm literally saving my life because of these damned sharp nails. God, get your damn manicures girls.

"Katsuki!!" I hear a familiar voice running over to me but I didn't have the time to think on that

I needed to really get out of this man's grip.

Distracted by the pain in his arm, I decide to give him a strong kick where the sun doesn't shine, accompanied by a kick in his stomach in the next second. His hand detangles from my hair as he yells in pain dropping down and holding onto his body.

"Fuck you!" I shout angered at him and put all my strenght into my fist, punching his cheek and making his upper body fall on his back too

Just to make sure he doesn't wake up soon, I went closer to him and gave him one last kick in his chin with my feet.

"Katsuki!"

Strong arms begin to wrap around me but fearful that it might just be another man that was onto this whole thing, I grabbed one of his arm and putting pressure in my feet, as probably the adrenaline also helped, I succeded in doing one of the most badass things Tsunade has ever taught me.

I flipped him over and the man fell down with a hard thud groaning in pain.

"Oh shit!" my eyes widen as I look at the man in pain who is none other than Itachi, MY ITACHI. Oh God.  Sasuke is running to his side quickly to check if he's alright and I put my hand over my mouth shocked.

"Oh my God Itachi! I'm so sorry I thought you were another kidnapper! Oh damn." I rush to his side too worried

He chuckles through sharp breaths closing his eyes "At least we know Tsunade trained you well."

I lean down and hug him trying not to squeeze him and being more pain, a sigh of relief washing over me.

"This was mental. Where are we? Did you catch the psycho?" I ask parting from him