19 never really over

Katsuki's pov:

After that night when I saw the man in black, things started to change. Meaning that I ALWAYS feel watched. This became a big issue, Itachi freaking out over my safety. He never saw the man, but he knew by now that I wouldn't just come up with lies for attention.

So, it has been 2 weeks and today we are finally moving in that new apartment after our stuff was moved there. Which was a relief for both me and Itachi, considering that this building was much safer than the previous one.

These past 2 weeks Itachi pretty much never lost sight of me as long as he is not at work. And if he couldn't be with me, usually Sasuke would, along with Sakura.

It gave me a feeling of comfort to have someone at least most of the time. Not to mention that Madara forced me to double my lessons with Tsunade, making me now pretty capable of defending myself in case something bad does happen.

Now I was driving in the car Itachi gave me, following his car to the underground parking of our new building, Sasuke and Sakura being in the car with me. We decided to have a small gathering, just the four of us to celebrate our new home.

Ahh it felt so good and warm to call it home. Truth be told, home was starting to become wherever Itachi was, no matter the place.

Parking next to Itachi, we went up to our floor, which was the last, the 15th floor. Yeah, you bet the view is to die for. And we have a little pool, similar to what Sasuke and Naruto have, which I thought was one of the best parts.

Arriving at our door, Itachi did the cutest thing ever, making me squeal and Sakura to literally have heart eyes. He picked me up bridal style and entered our home, kissing me.

"Welcome home, baby." Itachi softly said so only I could hear him

I smiled at him and he placed me down.

"Enough with the lovey-dovey stuff you two can go at it after we leave, let's celebrate!" Sasuke placed his hands on our shoulders separeting us and made me laugh

2 hours later,we sat in the living room with music on, lights dimmed, the place actually had some cool lights that could be changed from a remote, having the possibility to have different colors also.

We had a few glasses of champagne, but nothing too much, we were still pretty much sober.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Expecting someone?" Sasuke raised his brows as Sakura was curious too

"No" I frown "But hey maybe it's your parents. I'm going to open the door." I sit up and make my way to the door

Opening without looking through the peephole first, there was no one which confused me.

"Who is it baby?" Itachi asks loudly so I could hear him

"Uh, no one." I reply

Focusing my eyes lower, I notice a basket with lots of stuff such as chocolate and champagne. This made me very uneasy. Who could have dropped this? I had a really bad feeling.

Being so quiet, Itachi got worried I suppose because it wasn't long before I felt his presence right behind me, staring at the basket too.

"What is this?" He asked

"I have no idea... It was there when I opened the door. No one else." I reply stepping back and letting him inspect the unexpected item

Itachi carefully picked it up and took it in, placing it on the coffe table in our living room, making Sakura and Sasuke also question the sudden gift.