23 poker, blood and survival skills

Third pov:

Black hood over his head, Sasuke made his way into the filthy club where rich people usually come to bet all sorts of things. Yes, all. Money, animals, jewlery, houses, and worst of all, people.

And he just had to get the worst bet out of them all.

His gaze searched the room for the table with number 5, where he was being told they would play. He spotted it pretty quickly, his eyes narrowing once seeing a person waiting there. His face was covered by a black mask.

"Dammit." Sasuke cursed under his breath making his way to the table

All he wanted to do was smash that man's head right on that damned table. But he had no guarantee he'd get Sakura or Katsuki alive if he dared to touch the sick bastard.

"I see you came. You have some balls, young brat." A deep voice has greeted Sasuke

Sasuke tried to scan his face, his posture, body type, anything that would give a clue as to who this motherfucker was. But the only thing he got was the man's eyes. They were green. They looked like they had a little bit of a wrinkle. That indicated Sasuke at least something, this man was a little old perhaps.

He took a seat opposite the masked man.

"How do I know you will release Sakura and Katsuki?" Sasuke asks in a cold tone

"Unfortunately kid, my word is all I can give you." the man chuckled darkly "So I assume you will play with me?"

"Yes." Sasuke said through his teeth

The masked man raised his hand for a lady worker to come to their table and give them poker chips, and a dealer.

Soon, things were sorted out and the dealer started to shuffle the cards.

"Be careful with every chip you bet, Sasuke Uchiha. I will warn you, do not take me as a fool. I do know my poker." the masked man once again chuckled darkly

Sasuke clenched his fists, restraining himself from the animalistic urge to rip the man to shreds.

"Get on with it already!" the younger Uchiha spat

__________

On the other side of the city, Itachi Uchiha was pounding furiously on an old abandoned factory door. There was no one in sight at the address he was told, so he did what he thought best given the situation, break down the damned metallic door that was most likely hiding his beloved one inside.

His phone vibrated in his pocket, reaching for it in a millisecond, Itachi is met with a text that made his blood boil even more if that was possible.

"Fucking shit." Itachi cursed kicking the door one more time "To play one Uchiha is a thing, but 2? Just who the hell are you?!"

And that's when it clicked for Itachi. He couldn't have done all this mess on his own. There are people helping him. And the only people Itachi knew would help in such a situation in all Japan, to have the guts to go against an Uchiha, were none other than his ex-friends.

Well, Deidara, who was part of the group still, was not his ex-friend yet, but was most likely to become.

The reason the psycho succeded, was because the closest people to him helped him. He did cut ties with the troublesome group long ago, back in highschool when he realized that fooling around with a bunch of drug addicts gets you nowhere in life but only in a prison cell for not divulging the crimes his 'friends' commmitted on a daily basis. But Itachi never thought they would stoop so low as to betray him like this.