58|INNER FEELINGS!!

Start from the beginning

We both went to terrace, reaching the terrace we saw her sitting there on the chair back facing us . I walked silently to her,followed by jungkook.
I noticed she's wearing high necked full sleeved top with sweatpants, strange it's not that cold why she's so covered?

Taehyung : Cherry !

I called out her softly,but got only silence in return,looks like she's in deep thoughts . i put my hand on her shoulder,which startled her . she looked back with horrified face , and now i know what's going on ?

(Jungkook in his mind : Is she scared ? )

YN : T-tae ?

She stuttered , i feel so helpless seeing her all scared . She looks at back , i guess noticed jungkook too.

YN : Oh jungkook you're here too , good morning!!

Jungkook smiles a little , i guess he too noticed how her hands are sweaty,

Taehyung : Umm yn let's go !

YN: Where ?

Taehyung : Room .

She nods and start walking ,me and jungkook look at each other and then silently followed her . We all reached downstairs and she was about to turn , but just then someone from hotel staff came infront her , she stumbled back and looked around nervously .

AN'S POV

Jungkook and taehyung sensed your weird behaviour, suddenly jungkook remembers your words which made him feel even more pathetic as he knows what he did during that time .

YN : What do you think of yourself huh? Do you have any idea how my mental state is right now? Looking at the crowd filled with men I'm scared you know FUCKING SCARED AND YOU'RE TELLING ME I DID EVERYTHING PURPOSELY? YOU BASTARD!

(Jungkook in his mind : I was really a jerk back then, now I know why she behaved like that, because she went through all this now thrice )

He looks at you and then taehyung who is standing beside you and just looking at , jungkook mumbles under his breath with guilt , sadness

Jungkook : Do I really deserve her ?

Taehyung : YN I need to take you somewhere come let's go .

You just nodded, taehyung looked at your back with sad eyes ,he sighs and walked with you . Jungkook went back to his room .

SWIMMING POOL AREA

You were standing with confuses face inside the pool area , maintaining a good distance from pool .
You heard sound footsteps looking back you saw taehyung in swimming pants only ,you looked at him and then your eyes gaze down to his toned chest ,then down to the abs , taehyung was noticing all your actions. He smirks before saying ,

Taehyung : Love this body is all yours,you can taste it whenever you want.

You choked on air hearing his words, taehyung chuckled looking at and you . You regained your posture and spoke .

YN : Why did you called me here ?

Taehyung : Why do we come to pool ?