episode 12 - I believe in Gotham

Somewhere in the city, near the water that overlooks the sea, there are some men from the Hood Gang. They are in another one of their robberies, but the leader is not with them.

-Walk fast! Get this thing soon! I'm getting old waiting for you —says one of them who raises a cylinder with his hands out of the entrance on top of the building.

The other Red Hood approaches to pick up the object. The night is already present, with the billboard emitting the little light that illuminates them. It says "Welcome to Gotham, the largest city in the country!" With the figure of a man propagating smiling, with the yellow background.

-See, relax there, okay? And pressurized gas. You hit him and the cooling disc goes to the bag and... —he says when he approaches.

-And what? It's oxygen. Let's breathe a little cleaner air —that holds the object, threatens to drop it.

-No! —the other expresses in despair.

-Heh, calm down. I'm just kidding. What are you anyway, a chemist?—question delivering the cylinder.

-Actually, I am. You know, I'm a chemistry teacher at a school at Narrows and...—the hood behind him extends his hands and waiting to go over the object.

-Hey! I don't wanna know, man! What's wrong with you? You know the rules—says what delivered the cylinder, hitting the air for your crime partner to stop talking.

-Ah, sorry. I just... Fuck it. Let's do it right away! The police can see us from here, he goes over the cylinder.

-Police, right?—the hood takes another cylinder and goes up the stairs to go over—I know what you're afraid of. He's coming to pick you up, professor. He's coming to pick us all up!—says joking.

-Look, I heard he took seven of us last night. I have a family... I was blackmailed to get into this. My identity is at stake and I can't...

-The cops take care of him. Or the Falcones, since he took down the father of the family, hahah. Now see if you become a man. Trust me. You have to be more afraid of the boss than the one who lurking in the shadows.

-But...

-Red Hood 67, listen. My people have lived here for eight generations. Since these lands were all Dutch. There's a lot more to be afraid of than Batman, things that really scare. There's always something in Gotham. Witches. Owls. Things that are really worth being afraid of. Things that scare since the beginning of the city—The Hood drops the rest of the cylinders out and heads to get out of the place —listen to me when I say what to be afraid of. And this is what you should be afraid of: the Red Hood Gang. I know what I'm saying... —he support himself with your arms, coming out of the entrance—I'm a native Indian and I know things...67?—calls the companion when he sees that he disappeared, along with the others who were here — where are you... —inclinds his head to the car, getting scared by what he sees—... It was?—in his vision, he sees the billboard with his companions tied up, all stretched and together, forming a bat on the yellow background, but his head is missing to complete the drawing with made with people—bodies?—puts his hand on his mouth, impressed.

-Pssst, hey, you... —a voice emanates. Scary and demonic as always, from another world. Along with the tied men, a head appears with figures as pointed as a needle along with white eyes, a shadow covers his face.

-My god!

The Red Hood runs but the shadow jumps opening with bat wings, capturing it and lifting it into the air. He knew the real fear.

 He knew the real fear