episode 6 - uncle Philip

POV GORDON

I observe the work of expertise while I smoke a cigarette. Batman could very well have faced us, and if he is as they say, he could easily have knocked us down without any effort, but he preferred to run away. I honestly don't think he's a criminal... This city confuses those who want to help, with those who want to destroy.

-Did you find anything?—I ask.

-Nothing. No fingerprints or anything. Batman and the Gang are very careful—I hear the analyst —The names of the weapons, none are known or registered.

-Ok... We finished for today — I pull the air with my cigarette and release the smoke.

- lieutenant!—a policeman enters flustered.

-What is it, man?—I turn around with one hand in the pocket of my overcoat.

-The gang prisoners who were being taken to the hospital were taken!

- how?

-The leader of the Gang along with other men Intercepted the transport, they killed the police!

-What the fuck!—I throw my cigarette away and go out Priced from the place.

POV BRUCE

-You can go for a walk, Alfred. Here, have a coffee —from my wallet, I'll give you some money. From the front seat of the car, he picks up the note with his fingertips.

-Oh, how kind of you, sir. Thanks.

-enjoy.—I open the back door and leave the car.

-Count it, boss.

I close the door and the car starts. I fix it Black blazer, in addition, worn a black sweater with a high collar bottom of a social black pants along with shoes, of the same color. Inside the company and the eyes of the employees fall on me. I walk to the secretary's desk, she happens to move her concentrated cell phone while chewing gum.

-Hi, excuse me? I'd like to speak with Lucius Fox—I call her, but it seems that she doesn't hear—hi?—with my fingers, I snap in front of her face, bringing her to reality.

-Oh, my God, what...?! Ah... —stop talking when she looks at my face— m-mr. Wayne... Huh... Y-you didn't tell me you'd come—With shame, she moves her hands without purpose.

-I like to surprise—smile.

- Ah, yes...

-Well, as I said, I want to talk to Lucius, please.

-Ah, of course, of course —the girl picks up the phone at her desk—Mr. Fox, Mr. Wayne is here and wants to see him... Okay, I'll tell him—turn off the device—it can pass.

-Thank you—I go to the elevator and go to the floor of my choice.

When I get to a floor below, I leave the elevator meeting on a large, giant floor, the size of the building. There are several things here, this is where the prototypes are made.