episode 8 - bats sleeps during the day

POV BATMAN

I climb the building keeping me firm so I don't fall. I'm near the window, seeing Jefferson
Skeevers sitting, sniffing cocaine while talking to his lawyer.

-You have to keep quiet. If you say something, you know you're going to fuck you. It's going to fly shit by your side.

-I'm aware —answers more worried about smelling the dust on the wooden table.

-You're not listening. They've already called you to testify, you will, but with a closed beak—the short-haired woman gets up going to the door—arrange a decent outfit, don't go stinky to marijuana and brush her teeth.

- fine babe, don't worry.

-And not your perverted smile to the girls.

-That's cool. How about that?—solds a forced smile.

-Don't ruin everything—the woman opens the door and leaves.

Jefferson focuses again on smelling the powder. I go through the window, without him noticing. When your eyes dare to move to my side, I drop it on the table, breaking the wooden object. I hold him by the neck, standing on top of him, squeeze enough so that he can't scream or call for help. From your pocket, remove a revolver, quickly secure, breaking your hand.

-You can't run away from me...—I cause more pain in your broken hand and crushing your other arm with my foot. It's totally helpless and useless, a scared dog in the middle of the storm — the bullets don't hurt me... Nothing hurts me. But I know the pain... Ah, I know the pain... —your eyes widen in despair—... And I know how to share the pain very well—my shadow begins to take it, covering your body—and sometimes, I share the pain with people like you...

- AAAAAAAHHH!!!

POV GORDON

I arrive at work by going to my office. I leave my coat on the chair and sit down. I drink some of the coffee I brought on the way.

- Lieutenant, he wants to talk to you — a policeman appears at the foot of my door.

- who?

Suddenly, Jefferson enters the room, standing with his hands in his pocket, with his head down. He wears a big coat, with sunglasses and a hat covering him, looking like clothing that he wears when he has a hangover.

-I want to give my statement. I'm going to deliver the Flass—I get up quickly in a hurry pointing to the policeman.

-Call the prosecutor's office here, don't tell the commissioner anything!

-Yes, sir —he's running away.