episode 4 - red hood gang

-The detective is off today, Lieutenant. He and the boys get together at Mark's house every Wednesday for games — I turn off the radio already knowing where he is.

Bad recovered, with purples and bruises all over the body... I know, I should be in the hospital or at home, but I can't leave it cheap. For a moment, I look at the bat in my passenger seat. I follow the deserted road. When I get close to Mark's house, I'm at the stake, with the car totally turned off. One hour, two hours... He finally left and say goodbye to his friends. All brainless bullies, bunch of idiots. Flass takes his car and starts driving, I turn on mine and follow him.

We are out of town, far from the sights... On the way to Metropolis. I accelerate my car to your side, turn the steering wheel hard and hit the side of Flass' car. He gets out of control and went off the road, hitting a tree.

I stop the car and get out of the vehicle, I have the baseball bat in hand. I watch him get out of the car crawling on the floor, he gets up with his hand in front of his face, due to the strong light from the headlights of my vehicle. I point my revolver, with your head as a target. One shot... Only one...

-Jimmy—smiles—how are you, bro?

I could attack him, in cowardice as you did with me. Even knowing that he doesn't have a chance, it's better to give him an advantage.
I throw the baton into your hands. I keep my gun and firm my fists, it will be in the punch.

He advances, deviate and hit his belly, then his face, I hold on to the back of his neck and give three knees in the stomach, he fell with pain dropping the wooden object. I stay on top of him and start punching several non-stop, I continue, I continue, I continue, punch after punch, until I draw blood and a tooth... He ends up being unconscious. I decide to do one more thing. I remove all his clothes leaving him naud, and leave him handcuffed in his own car. Humiliated...

I turn around to go back to my vehicle. He's too proud to tell you what really happened, he's going to lie for sure...
Thank you, Flass, this will teach you not to mess with Leslie again. I press the accelerator going back to Gotham.

 I press the accelerator going back to Gotham

TV ON

"Let's go to the weather forecast: The weather during the day will be cloudy, with a temperature around 15*C. During the night, the probability of rain and storms is great. Stay at home.
Now the main news: in addition to Falcone, the city of Gotham has more news. A criminal group emerged causing fear in the city, they call themselves 'Red Hood Gang', these began to carry out attacks against various parts of the city, none dead, but many wounded so far. The main places that were attacked were storage of high-tech weapons that were stolen. Their goal is not yet clear, but we already have the information that they have weapons and are well organized. This 'Cape Hood Gang' emerged from the shadows, is the most famous hero/criminal in the city attentive to them? How is Batman right now?"

TV OFF

POV BRUCE

I walk through the dirtiest part of the city, through the darkest and darkest alleys, here, everything is worse, here, you can see hell up close, here, it's the real Gotham. I arrive at a black market store. Of course I didn't come as Bruce Wayne, I came as Smith, a businessman who collects weapons. I changed my appearance with makeup and added a fake mustache along with a scar on my face, I also put on sunglasses, so I'll go unnoticed. I wear an important suit, showing my personality.