episode 10 - Nygma

-Alfred, when you answer, I need to talk to you. What I wanted not to be confirmed, was confirmed. Please meet me at the mansion—I say on the phone.

I'm waiting for the taxi on a deserted street. I hit my foot in a hurry and looking forward to getting home. Finally the vehicle arrives and I enter it.

-Anxious about something, Mr. Wayne?—I hear the driver.

-Frights to solve, only that—respond staring at the window.

-I got it... I also have a lot of problems, a lot.

-yeah... all we have. — I say.

Suddenly the car stops, when looking through the glass, it looks like we are in an isolated place with containers.

-I think you missed the way—I say looking forward.

I can only see his shoulder and his silhouette on the bench, he doesn't answer anything. Just take a leather bag and remove something from it.

-No, Mr. Wayne, I didn't make a mistake... —says ending like a whisper. the man comes out of the car.

As soon as he leaves, silence dominates. Nothing appears in my sight when I try to see through the window. Without patience, I open the car door and get out of the vehicle. I look at the horizon in front of me, realizing that we are at the docks. A secluded, quiet place, with no soul life nearby... A perfect place for a murder..

-I caught you!—I hear the voice and turn in the direction, I am greeted by a blow with something metallic directly on the head. I'm thrown on the floor in pain. The beat was strong, making me disoriented. My vision is blurry and out of focus. I can only see the colors of his clothes... Red Hood... —yeah, I caught you—he grabs me by the hand and he lifts up, clueless, my body is still soft by the blow received—I brought some medieval weapons to have fun. It's almost exciting—when I raise my face, I spit on it—heh, you're really spoiled.

I am thrown on the ground and they start hitting my body, with clubs and clubs, several medieval weapons, they use them to beat me.

They hit with pieces of irons, swords, spears... All used to hurt me. My body becomes practically pain, with blood being pulled from me. I leave my face on the cold floor, spitting blood and coughing non-stop. I have the feeling that for the pain to stop, I have to tear off the parts that hurt... I turn my body when they stop hitting me. I can't move, I can't even open my eyes and I can only see little of their leader.

-It must have been the worst day of your life, right, Mr. Wayne?

-Cof, cof, I've had worse...

-I believe... Well, that will shock you, Bruce, but that day also changed me... It changed my life forever, the death of your parents changed everything. Martha and Thomas Wayne, Queen and King of Gotham, benefactors, titans. Shot by a nobody and for no reason—says while one of his men Brings a great picture with the photos of my parents, the Red Hood delivers to the Red Hood 1–I remember my adoptive parents buying a lock for the door, the next day, our neighbors invented a special Saturday night... Because at the end of the day, what people were afraid of is out of nowhere. By chance. The center is empty. Look at this and people find the meaning—indicates with the hand all the members of the Gang present—You're going to go crazy. All you can do is fear and survive. This is what this Gang is... —I hear a few laughs coming from them—see, Bruce? I created her idea in the awakening of the death of her parents. In that wonderful moment.. That real moment, much later. See? We use the Red Hood to court the wolf instead of hiding us —leave the picture in front of him, in my sight, covering his legs. I lean with my hands on the ground, dripping blood—eat us, let's say, eat all of us. Now, from time to time, someone turns and will shoot you in the head for futility and this is always exciting. For example, there is this bat who plays a savior hero, who saves people Thinking he's the almighty. I bet he's very upset, he should have been hospitalized in Arkham. But he's a hero for the less fortunate, you remind me of him a little. In the end, however, let's get him... —get down staying close to me—just like we got you, heh.