episode 2 - He will always be here

The snow covers the glaciers, the cold and icy mountain causes chills due to its height.
I was found by a man, and he decided to help me face my fears. After the deaths of my parents, I got lost, in guilt and anger, nothing more... I was taken by the darkness.

-You learned to bury your guilt with anger, I will teach you to face it, and accept the truth. You know how to face 6 men, we can teach you how to handle 600. You know how to disappear, we can teach you to become invisible—advance with the sword, against him, I take care of where I step on this frozen side.

-invisible?—I ask, we stop in the hallway and I get his look, so he releases a short laugh.

-Havi!—from the shadows of the ceiling, his hooded men appear, like ninjas in the darkness. I'm totally surprised with that.

We exchanged sword blows, each one with what he knows, each one with what he has learned.

I go over the logs, men hit me with bats in order to make me fall, I defend myself as much as I can so as not to cause a fall.

We point the swords at each other, he keeps his gaze calm and concentrated, advances and breaks my defense by knocking me down, I feel the cold ice in my hands. I try to keep my eyes on your eyes.

-Be aware of what surrounds you!

I get up counterattacking, he deflects quickly and our swords beat each other according to the blows.

-Ninjitsu uses gunpowder —his fingers take a handful and throw it to the ground, causing a small explosion.

-As a weapon?—I ask.

-Or as a distraction. Theatricality and illusion are powerful weapons, it must be more than a man in the mind of your opponent —I take some of the gunpowder and I repeat what he did before.

I block his sword blow, and attacked, he lowers and kicks me, pushing me away. Start taking steps for me.

-The death of your parents was not your fault!

Attack, he deflects and knocks me down from behind, when I turn my body, the blade of his sword is pointed at my face.

-You lost —I hear Slaide, let out a sigh and look at R'as who observes from afar.

-My parents had nothing to do that night, he was armed—I say in response to the lines said by R'as.

-And wouldn't you have done something?

-I was trained.

-Training is nothing!—walk approaching us-it's a matter of will. Without will and determination, you can't do anything —he turns around following back to the palace.

-You were well—Slaide reaches out to me—but I was better—sold a smile.

-Let's see how long this lasts — I smile too

-Let's go, we need to warm up, we'll keep going inside.

In our rooms that we share, I talk to Slaide, I sit in my bed and he in yours.

-Ra's al Ghul is strict, he wants his best.

-I know—I say—I'm just in, thoughts.

-You're going to get it. It will be the second best —I raise my eyebrow—since I'm the first.

I'm still serious going through the corridors of the mansion I inherited from my parents. I fix my bow tie and fix my blazer.

-You look magnificent, sir.