episode 3 - Flass

POV GORDON

He drives this car like a madman, without control, who will die in this chase is me, not the bandits. I grab the roof of the car to support me and not be thrown by the sides.

- Be careful, Flass. — I alert.

-Relax, Jimmy—oh, again... It's been a month and he ignores my request not to call me that... This is hell, this job is hell—you are very tense, you have to relax more. What will it be like when your baby is born? You need to stay calm. They like you, they want to trust you—thank God my oldest daughter is in another city with her mother.

I look forward again, attentive to the persecution. Flass steps on the accelerator hard, and that makes us hit the back of the criminals' vehicle. They lose control and end up skidding down the street, so their car rolls over, turning upside down. I remove my revolver from my coat, open the vehicle door but Flass's hand on my shoulder prevents me.

-We can count on you, can't we, Jimmy?—I get a face, nothing replacing or I show reaction. I uncontact and get out of the car, going to the hooded vehicle. I know what he's talking about... I know.

POV BRUCE

-You traveled the world to understand the criminal mind and understand your fears— I observe R'as with a small blue flower in his hand.

He puts it in a wooden cup and starts kneading it. He does this with emphasis on me to look—but, a criminal is not complicated. What you really fear is inside you. You fear your own power, you fear your anger, the impulse to do fantastic or terrible things. Now — he begins to pour the contents of the cup on a chisel, begins to emanate a thin gray smoke — he must turn inside. You're ready—he gives me the chisel—breathe.

I do what he says and let the smoke enter my lungs, I do it with my eyes closed and feeling it penetrate my body.

-Breathe... Breathe in your fears—I feel the same feeling... From the darkness,  from the monster... The sight of his scary face, his sharp and pointed teeth like a needle... I see the bat. A nightmare—face, to overcome fear must become fear—as soon as I open my eyes, my vision becomes blurred and a little blurred —You should use the fear of others.

He moves away, and a group of ninjas from the league gather, making him disappear, mixing with them. I put on the mask and start walking, watching each one... Approaching their faces.

-You must become a terrible threat—I hear your voice, but it seems to come from everywhere...

The group of ninjas removes their swords from the sheaths and divide into four rows, two for each phallus, facing each other. The difference is imperceptible.

-A spectrum... —I listen to it once again.

I remove my sword from the sheath and into the corridor they formed, taking slow steps...

-TO BECOME UNBEATABLE!

One of the hooded ones appears attacking me, I defend myself and when I'm going to attack, the group moves once again, assuming the position of before mixing my target between them. I follow the side corridor formed by them, the voice appears once again.

-Feel the horror cloud your senses—More steps—feel his power to distort you... Control you—the group moves once again, turned to me. They move once again raising their  swords. I Path between them, trying to find my target—beave that this power can be yours.

I am attacked once again and defend myself, the group moves making him disappear. Shit... I take a step back and they move again, forming a corridor that at the end, there is a small chest with two candles next to it.