episode 1 - a legend

There was a time... A previous time...

In which things were perfect, really perfect... But things fall, fall to the ground, and everything that falls, stays on the ground...

Like the world of an eight-year-old boy... Fall... And he never got back on his feet. He with all the joy present in him, walked through a dark and humid alley with his parents...

But a shadow appeared in the darkness... This shadow took their lives and ran away... It was on that day that this family died, it was on that day that the child's parents were torn from him, it was on that day, that Bruce Wayne died....

That something else was born... It was on that day that the Batman was born.

This monster... It's me now, and I hugged him..

 It's me now, and I hugged him

THE BATMAN

    GOTHAM CITY

    GOTHAM CITY

A fine and continuous rain covers the great dark and dark city... A city that has legends around it, legends since its foundation... Around the world, Gotham is the city with the highest crime rate, the highest of all... Today, a legend runs around the city, the legend that puts fear in the corrupt hearts of everyone and even in the citizens, when the night comes, everyone pays attention to the horizon, seeking the shadow of the bat...

In the midst of the rain, an apparently 50-year-old lady walks hastily along the sidewalk, carrying her purchases from the market, these purchases should be to feed her family in need. She presents herself to escape the rain but it is useless, because she ends up soaking herself. To protect herself, she goes to a dark alley, in order to escape from the water under the ceiling of a residence. She catches her breath and cleans the water that goes down her forehead.

Behind her, without her noticing, a shadow appears with a blade in her hand, catching her off guard, he grabs her covering her mouth. The woman's purchases fall to the ground while she tries to scream for help, the man with the blade on the girl's neck drags her back, standing in front of a door with a glass window. Here, no one listens and those who listen only ignore it.