Jungkook remained silent. He really wanted to punch his face but he couldn't, not when he needed that useless piece of shit in future.

Jungkook grabbed his car keys and walked out of the office.

Jungkook P.O.V

When will someone understand me. Why am I the only one to blame?

 My indifference attitude is not something I was born with its something life gifted me. My jealousy my selfishness everything was a gift that little boy should have never received yet he did. 

And now that he had grown up you point out fingers at him and blame him for something that he has grown (Greediness )that was not his to began with. You say he shall cultivate love, if he does than you call names.. he doesn't you call.... Him name too. 

Is this how once shall live? Maybe  Mingyu is right  I'm greedy . So what ? Ain't person supposed to be greedy for something they never received ? 

My morale are not wicked they are just different from yours.

********

Taehyung P.O.V

What is happening with me??Why am I feeling all these stupid emotions. Emotions are for weak . They are for those who doesn't have enough strength to survive on their own. They use emotions to well on their loss.....I am not weak.... I am not..weak..

Ahhaaa...

Flashback 

"Appaaaa leave Omma please Apaaa" 

"Shut up you bitch " his appa yelled and kicked Taehyung's stomach making later fall on ground. Taehyung clutched his stomach and tears flowed from his eyes like river as he saw his father hitting his mother with belt... but he couldn't do anything he was just lying on ground wishing desperately to god to end...

crying he kept pleading his father to leave his other but man didn't hear any of please and kept hitting women harshly.

Little boy gathered his courage and tried  getting up but his body was weak and he couldn't stand . With blurry eyes he kept seeing his mother getting tortured by his father taking one hit after other...

When his father was about to punch his mother on face he yelled loudly 

"Stop it you fucking bastard" making his father turn towards him angrily . His eyes filled with madness. His father rushed towards him but was stopped by his mother who wrapped her arms around his leg,

"Forgive him Haneul..he is just a child...hit me all you want but please leave him"

He harshly kicked his wife and bent towards Taehyung. Grabbing his hair harshly he said,

" Watch your words bitch I will fucking kill your mother the next time you try disrespecting me and for her death only one to be blamed will be you."

Saying this he let go of his head and went out of the room grabbing the bottle of beer.

His mother pushed his body towards boy and gently laid his head on her lap. 

"Ommmaa" He cried as he weakly wrapped his arms around his mother, Kim Noori.

"You shall never cry Kim taehyung ..." which only caused Taehyung to cry more.

His tightly held his chin and made him into look into her eyes," Do you see me crying Taehyung??"

Boy sobbed and said No

"Then you shall also not cry ...never let other give pleasure of seeing you cry .. never show other what you feel cause once you do ..you will tossed by them and become their prey...from now on you will never cry ...will never feel anything...emotions are for weak..look at me ..just look at me.. do you know the reason for my state ?? It's those emotion and stupid thing called love...you shall never love...never feel..promise omma you will never feel anything for anyone not even for me...."

"Omma"

"Kim Taehyung promise me "

"I promise Ommaaa I promise."

What little taehyung couldn't understand was despite his Omma telling him not to cry she was crying..she was crying holding him into his arms ..she was warmly protecting in her embrace and though he was crying he could still see love in eyes of her mother.

"You shall never suffer Taehyung ..not like me ...be strong my boy be strong.."

Flashback ends 

Taehyung broke his promise once already when he cried for Hoseok that day he didn't want to do it again...he couldn't .. He didn't knew why he wanted later closer to him.. he kept telling maybe because later is as fucked up as him ..but is that the only reason??

****
"What the hell are you doing her Red" Shadow asked as he slammed the guy on his wall . His hand wrapped around guys neck.

"Fucking leave me Shadowww " The Red muttered struggling to breathe.

"You were fucking interrupting my mission...and you know what shadow hates the most is someone putting their feet in my business"

"Was ---on --order --of --Boss" He answered struggling .

Shadow let go of him ," Hand me over everything right now."

Red nodded and handed him over things.

"Get out and don't let me see you again."

"Seriously Shadow we are fuckin friends and where the fuck I will leave if you take away all of my money .."

" I don't care bitch ..and shadow doesn't have friends."

****

Hoseok was woken up abruptly by splash of cold water on his face. He coughed out frantically and looked to see it was Taehyung.

" Get up it's time to close the office. You have slept enough . Now get out " 

Hoseok nodded and ran out from office.

Taehyung looked at his running figure and sat on the couch . He wasn't planning to go home .Not when his mind was so messed up .

****

Thank you. 

"May be what I did was not right, but it was best ." 

" Never run after thing's that aren't yours but never stop chasing things that are yours, even if it asks for running a damn marathon."

"Don't attach emotions to words cause in the end they are just as empty and meaningless if misplaced"