~Jennie, you have to come back to America~ It takes me a minute to recognize the voice. It's Ara, our servant in America and she sounds worried. The thought of going back to America sounds great, but why? 

~Ara, it's nice to meet you. But let's start for the beginning, tell me what's happening~ Ara takes a sharp breath. What is happening, why is she being so secretive?

~ Your parents haven't told you, I thought they did~ Ara sounds shocked. Told me what?

~No~

~I thought your mum would. Anyway, your parents had a fight~ I was kind of expecting that, they always have a fight and they would always solve it in a few days so there's nothing to worry about. 

~Thank you for telling me, but it's normal for me, they sometimes even have fights while calling me~

~No, Jennie. This is serious, your mum and dad had this fight last week and they still haven't fixed it yet, and your mum, well I don't even know where she is, she left after the fight and didn't come back for anything~ To be honest, I am surprised but also not. They never get to this stage where one of them leaves, but thinking about it, parents always have them.

~Oh no, but I think they would get back together soon. I don't need to come back to America, they would get back soon anyway~

~Jennie, your dad is getting divorced. And before your mum and dad even had this fight, your father had been coughing and feeling really tired. And he won't listen to me, he won't go to the hospital~

I drop my phone, no, this isn't happening. My father is sick and mum and dad are having a divorce. 

This leads me to no choice, I have to go back. Even if this means leaving Taehyung I don't know how long I am going for. 

Just as my thoughts started forming, Taehyung stepped out of the shower

...

Jisoo's POV

Two weeks till this show is finished, and today we are doing the last scene. I won't say this whole experience was easy, but it wasn't bad. Jin and I actually became friends, We went out last week as friends and we actually got a lot in common. And Jin was right, he was being mean in the beginning, but now we know each other, we are better. 

I still feel like Jin is moving toward Nari, even though Nari told me he would never date Jin, They are flirting and laughing together, I don't know how I feel, I don't feel jealous, I think, but just a bit sad. I don't really know my feelings for him, There's definitely more than friendship but maybe not exactly romance. I am not really sure. 

Right now, I am sitting with Nari. Irene ignored me ever since I blurted out about Jennie and Taehyung. I don't know how am I supposed to feel about this, I feel like I am a bad friend but have I done wrong really, I just don't want to hurt her.

"Jisoo, we only got two weeks. And I really want to go back now, I miss my mum, dad, my boyfriend" Nari said, which got me back to the present. Boyfriend?? she has a boyfriend, and she is flirting with Jin? I don't know if this is right, It's not just because I am sad about her being flirty with Jin, but have a boyfriend who is also flirty with Jin, I don't think it is correct. I am going to try and talk to her, without hurting her or I would have no friends. 

"What do you mean 'your boyfriend' you have a boyfriend at home?" I asked, Nari suddenly looked speechless, a bit nervous and for some reason scared. 

"Nari, you have to tell me what's happening, maybe I can help," I said. 

"The reason why I am here is because of money, my family is poor and hardly has any money to buy decent food to eat" Nari whispered. These are the words I never thought would come out of Nari's mouth, I get it now, she works here for money and I don't blame her she is a really good actor and it pains me to hear that there isn't enough money to buy decent food.

I catch hold of Nari's hand, "While I was home, I would go out and help the bakery shop next door, but now I'm not there, my mum has to take from the neighbour, Su-bin, the guy I love is my neighbour" 

I gasp, I can't image how Nari would feel, it would feel awful to be getting food from your boyfriend's house. I squeeze Nari's hand, I can see the tears falling down in the corner of my eyes. 

"Nari, we will work this out together, I will help, I promise, but there is something I have to tell you," I said, I can't believe I had to say what I didn't want to say next but I have to fix this. 

"I know you've been through a lot lately, but you should know that I might have feelings for Jin," I said, Nari was still beside me, I could feel she knew what I was talking about. This explains it, if she doesn't have a crush on Jin she would be congrating me. 

"I was surprised when I found out you have a boyfriend at home-" I said, but got interrupted. 

"I know what you're gonna say to me, and I am going to fix it," Nari said, her voice was weak and I felt sorry for her. 

I catch Jin running toward us, but I'm not sure if he's running toward Nari or me. I was surprised when he stopped in front of me. He gives Nari a sweet smile but Nari doesn't smile back. I glance at Nari with a worried look and look back at Jin. 

"We got 20 minutes till our next scene, Get ready," Jin said. 

"Okay" There was an awkward silence between, us we looked at each other in the eyes. 

"Are you free tonight?" Jin breaks the silence, I look at him, but he isn't asking me, he is asking Nari. 

Nari looks at me, almost as if asking me for permission, I give her a 'It's okay' face. 

"Mmm, yeah, my place," Nari said, then looked at me and added, "Can Jisoo come?"

Jin looked at me, with those gorgeous eyes, almost as if wanted to to yes but was afraid to. 

"Sure," Jin said, still looking at me.

For the first time, I feel like something new is coming to form. 

And I feel excited. 

Rosé's POV

I'm looking at Jum, and he's looking back at me. Something changed between us, I can tell. At the moment, we have nothing to say to each other, almost like we're speechless. Ever since what happened with Jimin, things haven't been the same. 

"You know what, I give up" Jum suddenly said, he hopped off the sofa and sat down next to the kitchen chair.

"What do you mean you give up?" I asked. Jum sighed, and put a hand on his forehead. The conversation was so dry, I didn't even know how to carry on. I'm not saying I don't have feelings for him anymore, I just feel like this isn't us. This isn't Rosé and Jum. 

"Rosé, this is so hard. I want to be with you, but you just seem to treat me differently" Jum said, looking at the floor. I also realised he's no longer calling me any romantic calls. 

I think of the time beginning, I just broke up with Jimin, and I was feeling sad and depressed. If I wasn't because of Jimin and I never dated, would I have dated Jum in the beginning? Is our love just an illusion? 

"I'm sorry in every possible way, I don't know what got into me anymore. But I feel like something changed between us. This is not us" I made a random gesture with my hand. 

Jum nodded, I could see he looked heartbroken, but he's not dumb. He knows what I'm trying to explain. 

"I get it. And this is just a question. Are you going back to Jimin after this?" The question shocked me so much, that I froze. Jimin, that name still weighs on my head like a stone, he's like someone I can never forget. 

"I don't know"I whispered, Jum gave me a look of disappointment, and I knew he wanted me to leave, so I gave a last glance at this place, the place I probably would never see again.

And then I look at Jum, the guy who I thought I love, the guy who I thought I would be with for the rest of my life. Jum looks back at me, I look away pick up my bag from the sofa, and leave. 

I don't know what I have gotten myself into. 

...