13

Jennie's POV

I am breathing hard, shaking, I can feel it even though I'm still asleep. The dream is coming over me.  I try to get my mind clear, thinking about the happy moments. 

I wake with a start, still terrified. I blinked twice and saw a lovely face crawling over me, looking at me worriedly. 

"Hey," I whispered, still trying to catch my breath. Taehyung put a strand of hair behind my hair "You okay, when I saw you shaking and looking so terrible I was so scared and terrified" 

I give him my biggest smile "I'm okay" Taehyung relax a bit and gives me a soft kiss on my forehead. Taehyung lay back down and I keep my head down on his chest, the only place where I felt warm these days. 

"We should wake up," Taehyung said. Even though I hate the idea of waking up, I know he's right. Taehyung gets out of bed and steps into the bathroom to shower, Taehyung has the habit of showering after bed. I sit up and get changed into my new dress. 

Another week, another day

Another week, another day. Jisoo still got two weeks till she comes back, and I am missing her so badly. Lisa and Jungkook's relationship is going well and Rosé, she's with Jum. I make the bed into shape and step into the bathroom to do my washup. Taehyung just takes off his clothes, and by the sight of me, he fetches a towel nearby and covers himself.

"Babe, I didn't know you were here. Sorry," Taehyung looked nervous for the first time. Did Taehyung don't know me or like me enough to show his body to me? Why does he look so nervous at the sight of me? 

I bite my lip and ignore him. I was about to pick up my toothbrush when I felt an arm around me. Taehyung brushed his lip around my ear and whispered "Where do you get the dress from? It looks beautiful" I shrugged, still angry and confused. Taehyung get the toothbrush off me and put it back. Taehyung turns me around, and he has his clothes back on. 

I can't meet his eyes, so I eye my eyes on his slippers. Taehyung lifted up my chin and laughed. This made me more angry, he's laughing now. 

"Are you angry at me for the sudden movement when you come in? Don't be, it's just my habit" Taehyung said. I don't trust him, something just doesn't feel right. Taehyung sighed "Do I have to show you how much I love you?"

And then he kisses me, with a force I don't even have in him. I kiss him back, knowing he loves me enough to kiss me like this. Taehyung wraps his arm around me and lifts me up, I wrap my leg around his thigh. Taehyung breaks the kiss and puts me on the bed, trying to catch his breath.

"You better? Trust me I want to go to part 2 but I have to shower" Taehyung said. I smiled and nodded "You go, I'll wait for you to finish" 

Taehyung gave me a wink and went back to the shower. The second after Taehyung went back, my phone started to ring. Mum and Dad. I haven't seen them for so long, they are in America. I answered the call but it wasn't Mum or Dad who speaks