12

Jennie's POV 

I woke up on Taehyung's lap. I can hear his slight breathing while sleeping, which makes me calm, I don't how he slept in that position last night. I love looking at him sleep, he looks so gorgeous. I tangle my finger on his and give me a small kiss on the lip. I kiss him again and again, not wanting ever to let go of him, when Taehyung suddenly kisses me back, I know he is awake. 

I jerk away from him "Taehyung, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" Taehyung laughs "No babe, you didn't. I like your kiss"

And then his mouth was on mine again. Taehyung pushes me hard against the sofa, managing to do so without breaking the kiss. Taehyung pushes his hand under my shirt, I haven't yet been naked about Taehyung, any guy in fact. But Taehyung takes it slowly, he lifts up my shirt to my belly bottom, then slowly to my chest. I think Taehyung is afraid I don't want this. And when Taehyung did take it off and throw it on the floor I shivered. 

Taehyung moves away immediately. "Do you not want this, Jennie? We don't have to go far" I shake my head and bring his lip back to mine. And when his shirt comes off, I can't wait to explore his body. I touch his warm chest, wanting to taste it.  Taehyung kisses me on the neck over and over again.

Then it was ruined by a phone ring. At first, none of us wants to take it but when it rings three times non-stop, we both jerk away from each other, annoyed. I put on my clothes and he put on his. And we were both dressed, Taehyung spoke "I'm sorry, it's my phone" 

"It's okay, Taehyung" But when he showed me his phone ID, I don't feel okay at all. Irene. 

"You know I can not take it, right? I don't want you to be hurt." I really want him to do that, but if I really love him, then that's what I would do. 

"It's okay," I said, trying to sound confident. Taehyung gives me a sweet smile and takes the call. 

...

Taehyung's POV 

It was nice to get access to some of Jennie's sexy body but I also know Jennie isn't happy about Irene's call either, and I don't blame her. There's nothing between Irene and me, and Jennie is scared we might be back together. So I decided from now on I would make sure she believed there was nothing between us. 

~Hey Taehyung~ Come Irene sweet but sometimes annoying voice. 

I don't get time for nice, so I go straight to the reason ~Irene, what do you want?~

I glance over at Jennie, she seems to be really lost, like she doesn't know if she should get out of this room or not. I tried to catch her attention and give her a smile but she won't look my way. Surely she's not mad?

~ I'm just sort of bored, I don't really like that tone Taehyung. Did I distract you?~ I want to scream at her to distract my time with Jennie, but she is my ex. 

~It's fine Irene, but can you not call me when you're just bored, call me when you need anything.~ I can hear Irene sigh, but this isn't my fault. I only want Jennie. 

~Sorry, I love you Taehyung.~ I don't know what to say. Say 'I don't love you any more or ~I love you, but I don't love you as much as Jennie~

But I didn't say any of that. 

~Taehyung, I want to see you. Can we post each other pictures of ourselves every day?~ I don't want Jennie to see me messaging Irene, but I rejected her too many times. 

~Okay~ We hang up and I feel so happy to end a call for once. 

"You finish?" Jennie ask. I smiled at her "Yeah, you don't mind do you" I climb onto the sofa again and she lean against my shoulder.