10

Jennie's POV

I can not believe what happen yesterday, I am so happy. If I haven't confessed to Taehyung yesterday, I don't know when he and I will be dating. I never thought about I would actually have a crush on a guy, especially Taehyung. But before I can start dating him, I need to sort out serval things.

But before I can do anything, someone knock on my door. I tidied my hair, just in case it is Taehyng, and went over to the door. Kai, one of the few things, I needed to sort out. 

Kai looked at me, his hair was messy and he look really tired. 

"Kai, you okay? It's quite early in the morning" I said, my voice was both shock and worried. 

"Haven't slept for long, when I was waiting for someone's message or call" He said, his voice both angry and tired. 

"Kai, who are you waiting-" Then I know it, he was waiting for my call, I promised him yesterday I would call him. This is not good. I was so happy about yesterday that I completely forgot to send a message. 

"Yeah, now you remember. The one where you promised me to call when you come back home?" He said.

"I'm so sorry, Kai. I just forgot" I said.

Kai's face soften, but there was still a tint of anger in him "Jennie, do you know how angry I am, I was waiting for your call for ages, I don't want to call you, just in case you were driving. I stay up till 1 am in the morning, and that's when I call Lisa"

Jennie, this is where you have to tell Kai about your relationship with Taehyung. 

"Kai, I am sorry. I was sick yesterday, I saw Taehyung, and we talk. And he and I, well we are together, I confess to him. I am sorry, I have to tell you at this moment" I said. I am so scared, what is Kai going to react to? 

"Okay," He said, after a long pause. What? He isn't mad?

"Taehyung, is the one you love, right? I'm not sad, because one day you and I would be together, and just so you know, I won't stop trying I never would. There is no girl on this whole planet I love more" Kai said, his voice full of certainty. I want to tell him not to, but I only shook my head. 

Kai leaves, and I feel guilty, but I won't let Kai ruin my perfect day. Taehyung and I haven't arranged any date, yet. But we'll soon will. 

And just before, I told my friend about this. I need to tell the CEO. I have been worried about what he will say all night. I really wish he won't separate us. I just want to be with Taehyung. With no worries. 

When I climbed up the last step to the CEO's office. I thought suddenly appear. Will the CEO still let me keep the job? Keeping the job means I got to spend more time with Taehyung. There was a moment when I reconsidered my thought. Maybe I shouldn't tell the CEO. But I don't want to keep anything, especially from him. The door opens before I even knock, I walk in, feeling so nervous for the first time. The CEO was on his computer. As I expected he didn't greet me or look up. 

"Jennie, you know I will convince you till you agree," He said. It takes me a second, to get what he's trying to say. He thinks I come here to quit the job. 

I take a deep breath "No, there is something else I want to say" The CEO look up but didn't close his computer. 

There was a moment of silence before I say "Yesterday, Taehyung and I sort of got together. As I we are a couple now" 

This time, The CEO did close his laptop. His face was plain, so I got no idea what he was thinking. 

And when he spoke, it was something I did not expect. "Jennie, that's my plan. For you to experience love. I know you will eventually fall in love with him. I was just waiting, waiting for this moment"