9

Jennie's POV 

I continued to say here. First, I don't want to meet Taehyung, the more I look at him the more my heart would shatter. Second, my best friend needs me more than anything. I can't just abandon them because of my crush. Jisoo is already gone to New Zealand, and the house feels so lonely without her. 

I also got this small little crush on Kai, I don't know how to describe it. I just always got nervous when around him. Kai is also the way to get Taehyung out of my head. Today, Kai and I would be having our first hangout, and I am so excited. I don't know how I will be able to explain this to Lisa when the time comes. 

I look at the mirror, I put a slight tint of perfume as the finishing touches.  I smile at my reflection and take out my phone. There were more than ten messages, all from Taehyung. I look at one of the messages. It was really sweet but there is no point. He is already with Irene. 

Taehyung:

Jennie, when are you coming back? Why are you ignoring my messages? Did I do something wrong? I miss you, it is lonely without you.  Do I do something wrong, that upset you? If I did then tell me, we can fix this together. 

The thing is he did upset me, he did breaks my heart. But he won't understand, he never will. I shut down my phone and closed my eyes. Why does love have to be so complicated? I want a restart. But if I want to restart then I have to quit this task first. I opened my eyes. Yes, that is exactly what I am going to do. I am going to talk to the CEO. I grab my bag and put my phone inside. 

I opened my door, the house is so quiet. I walk up the stairs. And when I arrived. I wonder if I am doing the right thing. I knock on the door. The door opened. I walk in, the room is dark. The CEO was sitting at his desk, as usual, looking at his paper. The CEO looks up, surprised. 

"Jennie, I thought you are at the house," The CEO said. The CEO didn't even know I m back. 

"Actually I come back a few days ago. I just want to ask you, since now the fan is convinced Taehyung and I are dating. Can we quit? there is no point carrying on" I said, my voice shaky and nervous. 

The CEO put his paper aside and look at me "Yes Jennie, fans are convinced, but soon they won't. If you don't carry on, the fan would sus. Also, you are doing so well, why give up now? If there is any problem, talk with me, I can help" He said. I know the answer but I just really hope it would have been a different one. 

"There is no problem, I would carry on" I lie. The CEO smiled, then look back at his paper, meaning I can leave now. I closed the door behind me and went down the stair. 

Rosé and Lisa are sitting at the table, discussing their love again. Rosé and Lisa both look up when they saw me.  I smile and sit down next to a chair. 

"How's the boy topic going on?" I asked. They both laugh. "You know what, tell us this how are you going on?" Lisa said. I wanted to tell them Taehyung is already with Irene. But if I tell them. They would be worrying about me. "Everything is well"

They both nodded "Jum and I are like the best couple. And I am meeting him today" Rosé said. Lisa and I exchange looks. Ever since Rosé starts dating Jum she has been going on and on bout how she and Jum are the best couple. I am really happy Rosé and Jum are working out. 

Rosé laughs at our reaction. "Lisa, how is your relationship?" I asked. Lisa's face suddenly bright up "OMG, I haven't told you. Do you know Jungkook has just confessed to me? Like a few days ago?" That is so surprising, is Lisa giving up on Kai? I might be able to tell Lisa now. 

"Unnie, Yes. I know you can do this. What do you say?" I asked. 

"I say I would think about it, I already think it though, I decided I would try the relationship with him. But it doesn't mean I would give up Kai" Lisa replied. I push the thought of telling her about Kai away. 

The love between idols (Taennie)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें