6

Irene's POV

I look at Taehyung's house, scared to even knock. I reach for my hand but hold it back. Jennie was right, if I want Taehyung back then I have to tell him. I take a deep breath and ring the doorbell. It has been nearly five years since me and Taehyung talked. The gate opened in a minute's time. I look at the front door, I know the code for this, I type in 54321, and the front door swings open. This place looks so familiar, I turned right and then left till I get to Taehyung's door. 

The door opened before I even knock. 

"Jungkook, how many times do I...." Taehyung look at me, embarrassed and shocked. Taehyung has changed a lot since we last met. But just by looking at him, I know I still have feeling for him. 

"Irene, umm come in," Taehyung said, opening the door, wider. I nodded and silently walk in. The room was still the same, dark but warm. I look at the suitcase, on the floor. 

"Going to live with Jennie?" I asked. Taehyung nodded "It's just a short task, nothing much" 

I smile "I know" Taehyung looks at me and sighs "Irene, I know why you're here, a few years ago, I didn't me to just leave you behind, but you need to receive your dream, do what you want, don't stop because of me"

Irene sits next to me and places my hand on his. "Yeah, but by them, I just love you too much, I can't think of living without you" Taehyung freed his hand "Irene, I don't want to hurt you again or anything, but I don't have feelings for you anymore, I will always be beside you when you need me, but only as a friend"

I look at Taehyung, hurt. I can't believe it "But, we didn't actually break up, you just walk out on me" Taehyung shakes his head "I'm sorry, I believe one day, you would again find someone you love, someone who's better than me" 

I wipe my eyes "Okay, but do know I'm not going to give up so easily?" Taehyung nodded "Okay, the choice is yours"

"Anyway, you better go, I need to go soon," Taehyung said. I nodded and walk out of the door, I feel so heartbroken, but I still have feeling for him, no matter what. 

Taehyung's POV

I may use to have strong feelings for Irene, but I don't think I do anymore, I just don't want to hurt her again, I mean she is gorgeous and nice, but I just don't want to waste too much time on dating anymore. 

I opened my suitcase and put a few more of my stuff in. Living with Jennie is not actually the worst idea, if we can prove to fans that we are actually dating, then it's not actually too bad. Besides, Jennie is really nice, maybe we can actually become friends. I opened the door, holding two large suitcases. 

"Leaving the house, to live with your girlfriend?" Jungkook joked. I rolled my eyes.

"At least I don't have to live with you," I said. Jungkook laughs and holds out his hand. 

"Need help?" He asked. I shake my head. Jungkook nodded "What happened between you and Irene, she was crying when she come out of your room" 

"Oh, nothing, she just wants to mend our relationship," I said. 

"And you don't want to, oh come on Taehyung, look at her, she looks hot," Jungkook said. I shake my head "Go on, you date her"

Jungkook laughed "No, I already have a crush on Lisa, also, Lisa, is way more my type than her"

"I better go now, say bye from me to the others," I said, opening the front door. Jungkook smiled and nodded. 

Jennie's POV 

I am already missing my friend. There are still like 10 minutes left, till we are in the new house. I don't think even living with Taehyung would work, they would know one day anyway. My phone beeped, it was from Taehyung.