7

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, come on, I will press start when you come," Taehyung said, from the other side of the room. We have been living here for pretty much a week now, and our relationship has been better, and now the jobs of getting fans to know we are together are a lot easier. 

"Wait, I just need to apply a bit more mascara," I said. Reaching into my makeup bag and get out a dark shade of mascara. 

"Jennie, you look pretty, even without makeup also it's only like a ten-minute vlive," Taehyung said.

I apply the mascara and quickly run over to where Taehyung was. I sit next to Taehyung and Taehyung press start. 

"Hello Army, this is BTS Taehyung," Taeyhung said, to the screen. I smile at the camera "Hello Blinks, this is Blackpink Jennie"

Taehyung nodded, meaning I should start talking about our relationship. 

"Blinks, I missed you so much, last night, Taehyung was comforting me so much," I said. I turned to Taehyung and beamed. Taehyung hold my hand and showed it to the camera.

Taehyung lean forward, looking at one of the comments "We have actually been sleeping together, we started to sleep with each other a few days ago, I am having way better sleep when Jennie was next to me"

I cover my face, acting embarrassed. This is going really well, if we carry on like this the fan are going to convince the fan really soon. 

"Okay Blinks and Army, we are going to shopping now, we love you guys, and we will meet you in our next vlive, bye," I said, waving my hand. Taehyung pressed the end button and we lay on the sofa. 

"We have already done our job today and now we can relax, we not actually going shopping are we?" Taehyung asks. I laughed "No, absolutely not, let's just stay at home, want to bake something together?" 

Taehyung sits up "Baking, no way, last time I bake, I nearly burned the house on fire" I laugh, Taehyung is so funny. 

"Come on, let's go biking, it's fun, there's a local bike around the corner," Taehyung said. Biking does sound fun, I nodded, and get up from the sofa. 

"Let me go and get ready, see you at the entrance of the door in 5 minutes?" I said, running up to my room. Taehyung and I have decided the first 2 floors are Taehyung, and the top 2 floors are mine. I went into my room, and take off the dress I wore especially for the vlive, I changed into a V-top and jeans, and get out a necklace Jisoo had brought for me. This is our first proper hangout, without doing it for fans, so I am dressing up a bit better than usual. 

I smile at the reflection in the mirror and ran downstairs. Taehyung was already there, he was wearing a suit and a trouser, look like he changed too!! I am so excited about this, hanging out with Taehyung is better than hanging out with some of my other friends. 

I grab my mask and hat, but before I can do that, Taehyung grabs my hand to stop me. 

"No need, we want to let fans know we are hanging out with each other, so why not take this opportunity, to act real," Taehyung said. I smile, Taehyung always has plans on his hand. 

"Ok boss" I joke. Taehyung laughed and we went out of the door. 

...

"There are exactly two bikes left, let's go," Taehyung said, excitedly. I hop onto one of the bikes and scan the barcode to pay.  

"Why does it say this bike is out of order and I can't ride on it?" I asked. Taehyung takes my phone, and looks at it for a while, before handing it back.