Sword Oratoria(Spirit War) Trailer

Start from the beginning

A giant sketch of the floor plan of Knossos was spread across the multiple desks pushed together in the center of the room. While the other first tier adventurer and the rest crowded around the map, Finn glanced at Sora.

Finn: The Spirit's Six Ring that destroyed the Evil Dragon, Nidhogg.

Gareth: Just how powerful?

Riveria: Enough to blow away all of Orario and the surrounding area.

Slyphid: And not only that, Shade is planning to absorb all of those explosive energy to turned herself into the Spirit of Origin. And an army of Inverse Spirit.

Sora: Enyo is just another step of her plan for World Domination.

Tione: So then...what? You're saying they're biding their time to set off a giant bomb...?!

Sora: This is an emergency. There's no time left to spare. Once Orario is destroyed, Enyo himself will become nothing more than a puppet for Shade's laughter.

(Timeskip)

The scene changed again as Finn and the whole Loki Familia and their flags stood there in their assault for Knossos. Alongside their flag was the Allied Forces of Orario. Ganesha Familia, Hephaestus Familia, Freya Familia, Kali Familia, Gobniu Familia, New Astrea Familia, Dian Chect Familia, Hermes Familia, Takemikazuchi Familia, Miach Familia, and finally, Hestia Familia all gather together.

 Ganesha Familia, Hephaestus Familia, Freya Familia, Kali Familia, Gobniu Familia, New Astrea Familia, Dian Chect Familia, Hermes Familia, Takemikazuchi Familia, Miach Familia, and finally, Hestia Familia all gather together

Finn: There will be no wealth to be won from this battle! No fame! But nonetheless, we will become the Heroes who save this world!

Allied Forces of Orario:...

Sora: We'll write the opening chapter to a New Oratoria!

Sora and Finn whom both been appointed commander for the whole forces of Orario as they started their quest to protect the very city of Heroes.

Loki: We're gonna make you bastards pay!

Loki said with so much murderous glare, that the sweet smile she'd always shown towards her Familia was nowhere to be found.

Bete: I'll kick each and every one of their skulls! EAT THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.......!!!!!!!!

Bete's cursed Fangs of Flames burned his entire enemies that he saw.

Riveria: We will protect this land. Don't underestimate the city of Heroes!

Riveria's Nine Recitations spell burned her enemies. Then the scene changed again, this time changed again towards the Loki Familia Manor where Lefiya sat on her knees in her room. She was not filled with rage, nor was she filled with sadness. There was only white. Her head and heart were all white—snowy ash covered everything, making all boundaries disappear. Where did her emotions end? Where did her thoughts begin? What was pain? And what wasn't? She could not understand. She could not move. She could not do anything. In that infinite field of white, memories buried under ash twinkled like jewels.