Season 4 Chapter 74 Poem of Triumph

No one's POV

The fight with the Monster Rex Amphisbaena rages on. Filled with anger of what had happened to Rin and Haruhime, both Level 4s rushes in.

 Filled with anger of what had happened to Rin and Haruhime, both Level 4s rushes in

Muller and Aisha: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...........!!!!!!!!

Welf: Hey...!

Ouka: Wait!

Muller(mind): That light...

Muller saw it. As everyone else stood frozen, only she who held fast to her determination to fight till the end saw it. Only she saw the band of light that ever so slightly blurred the water's surface, nearly hidden by the glow of the blue flames. Only she saw the particles of light forming a silhouette among the swirling sparks. A light of magic—The next instant she dashed forward.

Muller: Welf Crozzo, shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!

The enraged scream shook Welf's hands into motion. As if the vision he glimpsed in the corner of his eye of Muller sprinting forward spurred him on, he gripped the hilt of his sword with both hands.

Welf: I believe you.

Precisely because he believes in her, Welf was able to act. He was able to swing the blade.

Welf: Hiyo!!

A missile of ice shot forward. The battle cry of the magic blade quenched the blue flames as it raced ahead, leaving countless icicles in its wake.

 The battle cry of the magic blade quenched the blue flames as it raced ahead, leaving countless icicles in its wake

Amphisbaena: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

The Amphisbaena interpreted this action as a threat. Its right head exhaled a powerful gust of crimson mist. A storm of billowing snow met a flood of mist. Azure battled crimson. Welf squinted as more cracks spread through the magic blade. Finally, the ice broke through the mist and froze part of the dragon's body. The dragon narrowed its eyes and prepared to unleash its counterattack of flames from the other head.

At that very moment... The light of magic emerges from the water.

Rin:...

Everyone: Rin!