Season 2 Chapter 31 Renard

No one's POV

After Sora had reached back home, he was immediately consulted by Hestia and she had a very angry look.

Hestia: You went to the Entertainment District, and didn't come back till morning?

Sora who was on his knees, just nodded his head.

Sora: R-Right...

Mikoto: Lady Hestia, like I said, it's all my fault. It's not Master Sora's fault...

Hestia: Shut up, Mikoto.

Mikoto just shut her mouth and Hestia continued to look at Sora.

Hestia: So, Sora? Does that mean you did what I think you did?

Sora: No! I would never do that!

Hestia: Then what were you doing?! And also, I want to know why you had this?!

Hestia said while holding the red liquid tube that Hermes gave Sora and everyone other than Bell looked completely shocked and Rin and Muller suddenly both have an annoyed look and stare at Sora

Muller: 😈 I would like to know that as well?! SORA!!!

Rin: 😈 Are you sure that you're not having fun yesterday?! What would happen if Asuna knows about this?!

Sora: 😨 NO PLEASE!!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WEIRD!!! AND I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!!!

Sora then looked at all three of them completely terrified and bowed down his head begging them not to tell Asuna.

Mikoto: Lady Hestia... Rin... Muller...

Hestia just continued to look at him and sighed.

Hestia: Even though I still don't approve your relation with that Asuwhatsit, you can't lie to a Goddess. Sora is telling the truth.

Sora just sighed in relieve, but Hestia spoke up.

Hestia: But! I'm still mad at you for going to the Entertainment District. I'm mad that you even wanted to go to the Entertainment District!

Sora: I told you, I didn't do-

Hestia: I'm going to punish you! You're ordered to go help the neighbors!

Sora: Y-Yes Ma'am...

(Timeskip)

After that, Sora was currently in the neighborhood cleaning and he just sighed.

Sora: I got not only my Goddess, but Rin and Muller mad at me... if only I could said something more convincing. But, like they say, no matter how convincing a man can be, he can't win an argument against a woman.

Sora then heard and saw a child playing a hero and a monster and he couldn't help but smile, and he started remembering what Haruhime told him yesterday and he looked down.