Season 2 Chapter 26 Surprise Attack

No one's POV

Currently, Hestia, Sora and Bell were still standing in front of Apollo as they looked at him completely shocked as Apollo just challenged them to a War Game.

Apollo: If we win... I'm taking both your children, Bell Cranel, and Sora Yatagami!

Hestia: HUH?!?!

Apollo: You can't keep a cutie like Bell all to yourself! And someone as strong as the Lightning Flash is not worthy in your Familia, Hestia!

Hestia: Is that what you were after from the start, pervert?!

Apollo: How mean. And you and I were so deeply in love in Heaven...

Sora: Huh? Your in love with this freak, Goddess?

Hestia: Of course not! I turned him down and never looked back! Anyway, this is a waste of time. We have no reason to accept a War Game.

Apollo: You'll regret it.

Sora: The one that will regret is you, Lord Apollo.

Apollo: Why is that?

Sora: You'll see...

(Timeskip)

The next morning came and Sora, Bell, Rin were getting ready to go to the dungeon.

Bell: War Games are duels between Familia, right?

Hestia: Yeah. You decided on the rules and then have an all-out fight! The winner takes everything the loser has! Children, money, everything!

Rin: He is just taking advantage!

Hestia: That Apollo knows that the three of you are the only person in my Familia, and that's why he's doing this.

As the 4 of them were leaving the church, Bell was about to open the door when Sora grabbed his hand.

Bell: Sora...?

Sora: Bell, Rin, Goddess, get out of the back door now! We're surrounded! And take this Bell!

Everyone saw that Sora had a serious look on his face and nodded their head and Sora gave Bell his Hestia Short Sword and started going to the back door, while Sora opened the door and saw multiple Apollo Familia members.

Sora: I suggest you leave! Before things get ugly!

They ignored his warning and started firing their spell at him,