Chapter 20 (Orion) Holy Moon Festival

No one's POV

In a dark cave, over the other side of Orario, in a ruin, could be seen over multiple burning of dead bodies, and a gigantic monster and one single girl was on the verge of tears as she saw her allies dead and her Familia flag burnt to nothingness as she saw the monster let out a ferocious roar and she mutter some words.

???: Please save me, My Orion!!

Hestia POV

Long ago... we gods descended to this lower world that our children live in, seeking new experiences. And we decide to live in this lower world forever with them. With our divine power locked away, our lives wouldn't be as easy or convenient, but we vowed to live happily. Some sought for prosperity, and some sought after heroes.

No ones's POV

A person with blue hair could be seen standing at the outer world of Orario, and she continue to looked at the sky, seemingly looking for something, or someone.

???: And...some sought after "Salvation".

It was morning and the day of the Holy Moon Festival, as our Heroes, Sora, Bell, and Rin were getting ready for another day of adventure.

Sora: Man...for some reason, I don't feel like going out today...

Rin: Alright, quit complaining! Let's get fired up before the festival tonight!

Sora just sighed and Bell just laugh at the two until they heard a sudden scream from Hestia.

Hestia: Wha...?! What time is it?! I'm late for work! Why didn't you wake me up, Bell, Sora, Rin?!

Rin: We all did...

Bell: Several times actually.

Sora: But you just when back to sleep.

The three of them started to head out until Hestia called out to them.

Hestia: Oh, and Bell, Sora, Rin. Do your best...all three of you.

Hestia gave a thumbs up...and the three of them gave a thumbs back at her and smiled, and the three of them ran out of the church and head towards the dungeon, as they were running, they were all greeted by some civilians and kids wishing them good luck. After the three of them made it to the main street, they went to the hostess of fertility and was greeted by Syr.

Bell: Syr!

Sora: Good morning!

Rin: Nice to see you again!

Syr: Here, have your lunch for today.

Sry then gave three bento box, for Sora, Bell, and Rin, and they took it.

Bell: Thank you.

They all then heard a noise from the inside of the pub and saw Arnya complaining about Ryuu missing.

Sora: Is Ryuu out?

Syr: Yeah, I don't know where she is...Do you know anything about her whereabouts, Sora?

Sora: No, not at all...

Rin: We haven't heard anything from her...

Syr: I see...

Syr looked down saddened and Sora comforts her.

Sora: Hey it's alright, if I see her, I'll tell her that you were looking for her.

Syr: Thank you.

Sora: No problem!

Rin: Well see you!