Season 4 Chapter 64 The Girl of Water City

Muller
Level 4
Strength: C627
Endurance: C602
Dexterity: C630
Agility: C620
Magic: B723
Mage: G
Swordsman: H
Abnormal Resistance: G
Heat Body: H

Skill
-Fairy Cannon
    Increases the effects of Magic. The effect doubles when used with attack Magic.
-Mind Load
    Increases power stat when attacking by using mind.
-Lubrude Bequia
    Lubrude Bequia is a rare skill that increased her abilities, allowing her to be on par with a first class adventurer.
-Heat Body
    Allow the user to resist huge amount of heat and cold. Fire and Ice attack are far less effective against the user.

Magic:
-Lunar Flame Burst:
    Powerful fire enchant magic that covers the user's legs and hands. It can also enchant weapons.
    (Attack move: Red Lotus / Spellsword, Scorching Heat Slash / Scarlet Flames)
    (Chant: Respond to the contract, flame of earth. Follow my order and burn the violence)
-Hellfire:
    A spell that allows the user to emmit a flamethrower towards the target in a multitude of ways.
    (Chant: Arise, flames. Rage, rage, rage. Vortex of fire. The crimson wall. Hellfire's roar.)
-Purple Flare, Amaterasu:
A variation of Fire Magic that allows the caster to create a specific purple fire, one that cannot be extinguished by wind or water. Consume a lot of mind, making the user tired by just one magic.
    (Long Chant: The flame will soon be released. Creeping war, unavoidable destruction. The sky shall burn. The earth shall ignite. The seas shall boil. The fonts shall churn. The mountains shall erupt. All life shall turn to ash. Your envoy beseeches you, Salamander. Incarnate of fire. Queen of flame)

No one's POV

Aisha: Oh brave warrior, oh strong hero, oh covetous, cruel champion. Prove your desire for the queen's girdle.

Muller: Respond to the contract, flame of earth. Follow my order and burn the violence.

A song was being woven. The sonorous chant threaded its way among the ferocious howls of a monster. Muller and Aisha dodged their enemies' claws and fangs, casting their spell even as they assaulted them with their weapons. It was a Concurrent Chant.

Aisha: My famished blade is Hippolyta!

Muller: Lunar Flame Burst!

A moment later, the Elf was surrounded by a huge flame. It was Muller's fire enchantment magic. She surrounds herself with a wall of flame making it looked like a fire armor. While the Amazon—who had been chanting at the same time as she attacked and evaded multiple monsters—finished her spell and unleashed her magic.

 While the Amazon—who had been chanting at the same time as she attacked and evaded multiple monsters—finished her spell and unleashed her magic

Aisha: Hell Kaios!

Muller's long sword and Aisha's podao, threw off a huge cutting wave of wind and fire like the fin on a shark's back that shredded through every monster in the party's path. It sliced through not only a number of tough blue crabs but also the devil mosquitoes hovering in the air and even a large-class aqua serpent.