Author's Note

**PLEASE READ**

Hello, and welcome back all my amazing lovelies! I am so excited and happy to have you here for the third and final book of this little series! If you haven't already, I strongly recommend checking out the first two books (Her Decay ~Tomura Shigaraki x OC AU~ book 1 and Her Forgotten ~Tomura Shigaraki x OC AU~ book 2) as this book follows the events in those! So, please check those out! Now, before we dive into the book, I do have a few things to say. (And yes, you've already read these before, but I love repeating myself lol.) So, here we go!

Firstly, and most importantly, this story will contain sensitive content. Violence, strong language, smut/lemon, toxic behaviors, and other triggering themes will be present. Please, if you are under 18 years old and/or sensitive to any of the mentioned themes, do not read this. This story will contain mature themes meant for a mature audience. Rated 18-20+. Reader discretion is always advised. Also, please know that I do not own any of the media (pictures, photos, videos, music, etc.) unless specified. All rights go and belong to the rightful owners/creators.

Secondly, Tomura Shigaraki is (as the info I saw) a 21-year-old man, so my OC will be the same age as well - maybe just a few months older than him.

Thirdly, as mentioned, this is a fanfic. This means it will not follow all of the original source material. That said, you can expect this to take place shortly after Tomura Shigaraki and the League of Villains defeat and gain control of the Meta Liberation Army. But to reiterate, not all of the original sources will be followed.

Next, no hate or bullying. If you are not a fan of Shigaraki, that is fine. However, do not disrespect or send hate to anyone who is. We are all here for some fun and to feel our feelings (yes, there will be feelings - get ready). So, please be respectful to not just me, but to any and all readers here.

Also, I feel bad and ridiculous for saying this, but I'm going to anyway. Please, do not try to model any friendships or relationships after the actions in this story. Do not try to attempt anything depicted in this story. Any actions/events in this story are all strictly fictional works not modeled after any real people. Remember, Tomura is a villain. Villains are people who typically do bad things. Bad things will happen in this story. Reminder: this story is a mature work containing mature themes meant for a mature audience.

And for a bonus bit: please remember that there will be a Fun Facts section at the end of this book. In that, there will be a Q&A section, so I will be accepting questions until specified. So, feel free to drop a question or two! Or three, or four!

Wowwie. That was quite a bit, wasn't it? Sorry about that! I know I have a habit of rambling. However, I am super appreciative that ya stuck around! As I've said a million and one times, thank you so much for all the love and support! I truly appreciate every vote/comment/follow! For real! So, with all that said, please sit back and enjoy the final book! Wuv yous!! <3

-Noel Ross

P.S. Psst. Psst. Wanna read some x Reader AUs? Feel free to check out any of mine! We have Levi Ackerman, Jean Kirstein, Yato, an OC x Reader AU, Ken Kaneki, and Suzuya Juuzou! (I'll add that these are all trilogies.)