043

Kirishima and Mina had went straight back home about thirty minutes before. Elena smiled and skipped back into their bedroom to change. Katsuki grabbed a drink from the table, bringing it to his lips. The moon was lighting through the big windows as the water hit the sand outside. The only light in the house was the light from the moon, the dim light in the kitchen and from their bedroom.

His eyes went out to the water as he took another sip of his drink. Suddenly the door to the bedroom opened, only to reveal Elena in a black oversized hoodie and black thigh high stockings with orange patterns at the hem.

His lips parted as he looked at her. Then suddenly his eyes went up to her face, only to see her blushing immensely. "Come here, my love." He told her, seeing as she was obviously slightly embarrassed.

Elena walked over to him, standing right in front of him. Katsuki grabbed her hand and guided her to sit on his lap, each knee landing on each side of him. His hands moved up her thighs as he looked at her. "Holy shit." He muttered as his cheeks flushed.

She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Katsuki leaned his head back against the couch, breathing heavily as he looked at her. "Do you like it?" She asked, looking down at the hoodie of hers. He nodded. It was and oversized black hoodie that went down to her upper thighs. On the front it had the print "Tokyo" in big letters.

"I love it." He said, his hands moving up and landing on her hips. Elena finally lowered herself completely onto him, only to feel his hard on against her, through his sweats.

"Elena." Katsuki almost whimpered, his hands squeezing her hips. Elena leaned forward, her lips hovering over his. She could smell the alcohol from his breath, though it was slightly sweet, not straight up alcohol. She smiled faintly before their lips met. Katsuki's chest heaved up and down as they kissed.

Suddenly Katsuki parted from her, only for his eyes to lock onto hers. His cheeks were red and his eyes were full of lust. "Elena...I need you." He told her, breathing heavily.

A smile appeared on her lips before her hands moved down his abdomen, reaching the hem of his sweatpants. She scooted back a bit as she pulled them down. Upon doing so, her hand moved over his cock, making a small whimper leave Katsuki's lips. She smirked before she moved up to remove his boxers as well.

Katsuki breathed heavily, his heart beating in his ears as he watched her pull his boxers down. His hand moved up the hoodie, showcasing her wet pussy.

"How are you so beautiful?" He asked her, looking up at the beautiful woman before him. She chuckled before moving forth, her folds rubbing against his cock. Katsuki's eyes widened, and before he knew it, she had slipped onto his length.

His grip on her hips tightened as a moan left her lips. "Fuck.." Katsuki breathed out, leaning his head back against the couch as his hair sprawled out over the back of the couch. Elena's hands held onto his shoulders as she moved. Moans were heard as Katsuki groaned in pleasure. "God you feel fucking amazing!" He told her, his abdomen twitching slightly in pleasure.

"Oh god, Katsuki." Elena moaned, hugging his head close to her chest as she moved up and down. Suddenly Katsuki had grabbed ahold of her and pulled her down onto the couch, her legs wrapped around him as she laid down with him on top of her. A chuckle left her lips at the feeling of the cold and comfy feeling on her back.

Katsuki kissed her passionately as he began pounding into her. Upon raising from her, he held onto her thighs as he moved in and out of her. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." Elena chanted as her back arched, her head pushing into the cushion as her lips hung open.

As Elena's walls clenched around him, Katsuki shuddered slightly at the sight as Elena came. But as she did, he picked up his pace, pounding into her at a harsher speed. "Oh my god- Wait-" She began, only for Katsuki to grab ahold of her hips, his nails digging into her flesh. Elena's eyes landed on his face, seeing his almost lost state.