same person new mistakes

CHAPTER FORTY
(same person new mistakes)

holy moly 40???
lmk if it's to long the book.

    THE ARCHER
BY TAYLOR SWIFT
"help me hold onto you. I've been the archer i've been the prey"

__________________________________

As the day went on estella grew more and more anxious even though she sat around all day watching soppy love movies crying since her love life was a mess.

Ivy wouldn't stop texting her about it either. She was so close to blocking ivy but decided against it just in case. Ivy had leaked the whole story to multiple news outlets and still technically lived with estella. Along with jack he finally stopped texting estella giving her some space. She belived he was coming to his senses more as the day went on. Estella missed him and hated fighting with him like this. The two never have had a huge blow up. Stella couldn't help but wonder if it was for a reason. Not a reason for the two to break up but maybe they needed some time away.

Just thinking about it all made her anxiety rise. She had always struggled with bad anxiety since she was 7-8 years old. When her parents started noticing it estella started to go to a therapist to talk about her feelings. However that plan backfired on little estella. She continually refused any sort of threapy after that. She felt it never benefited her and instead just made her more anxious.

Estella was never one to talk about her feelings even if someone had asked her. Most of the time she would just push all of her feelings down until they exploded at once. That never quite worked for her either. It was a bad habit she often did up until a few years ago. Even now she still struggled with it. Yesterdays events didn't seem to help with it either.

After her ex boyfriend she started therapy again and that time it helped more. However once she was better she stopped attending therapy. She thought why would she need to go if she was fine.

As the movie went on estella thought maybe it wouldn't be a terrible idea to go back to therapy. Especially what had happened in the past 24 hours it could be beneficial. Yeah she hated it half the time but the other half really helped a few years ago. Deciding to text her old threapist seeing if she had even just thirty minutes available today or tomorrow. Within seconds her therapist anna answered she had time today at 4:30. Estella immediately texted back.

In the mean time she needed to do something at least a little productive to help with her anxiety. Just as she was thinking of what she could do gracie came home from the recording studio.

"hey stel are you doing okay?" Gracie asked getting into more comfortable clothes
"the notebook stella? that's gonna make you more sad babes" She added

"ugh i know i know. Doing better ivy is still texting jack finally stopped"

"block her she is such a negative person and you know what negative people do to your mindset"

"i can't we still technically live together and until we don't i can't" Stella says getting out of bed finally.

"i guess but you know your welcome to stay here as long as you need. Your my bestfriend im here for you"

"i know and thank you for that g" She says hugging her bestfriend gracie.

"speaking of being there for me im going to start to go to threapy again"

"awe yay i'm super proud of you stel seriously. Threapy only works and helps if you go consistently even when your in a good place mentally"

"you know your full of the best advice" Estella says