I like hockey boys now

CHAPTER TWO
(I like hockey boys now)

ENCHANTED BY TAYLOR SWIFT
"All i can say is it was enchanting to meet you"

__________________________________

       Estella woke up to a pillow being plopped on her head. Rubbing her eyes looking who just did that.

"ivy i'm gonna kill you" Estella liked her sleep and would sleep all day if she could.

"sorry babes, it's 3 and we're leaving at 5. CHOP CHOP STELLA!!!" ivy said yelling.

Stella took all her strength to get up and out of bed. She quickly headed for the shower.

__________________________________

    An hour later, both girls were getting ready for the hockey game. Stella tied her hair into a loose french braid.

She could not decide what she was going to wear. 45 minutes go by Stella was still starting blanking wondering what she would wear.

"Stel, you almost ready we're leaving in 15"

"um. uh yes" Stella heisted but ended up choosing  jeans with tank top and sweater.

The girls exited their new apartment hopping in ivys car

__________________________________

   The two friends made there way to there seats. The game was about to start. Estella couldn't wait to see if they were actually as hot as ivy said they were.

"you know i've never actually been to a hockey game before"

Ivy looked shocked

The players began to skate on the ice as the announcer pronounced their names. One player began to skate on the ice and looking right where estella was and smiling.

"Jack hughes just looked right at you stel"

"first of all i'm not entirely sure who that is and second no he did not i'm sure he was looking at multiple people being nice" Estella lied. Of course she knew when they announced his number she looked at his name.

"Stella open your eyes, follow him on insta you haven't been out there since..."

"ivy i'm fine im over the whole situation, to prove it i'll follow him then"

The girl goes on her phone following him. He was really hot.

"ok ok i see what you see now in hockey players"

"i told you so" ivy said laughing.
"we need to post a story" ivy adds

__________________________________        The game ends faster then both girls thought

The game ends faster then both girls thought. The devils winning 3-1. They leave shortly after. Heading back into the city.

When the girls get home they both head into their rooms. Right as estella was about to head to sleep she felt her phone vibrate.

[@estellalivleyrenolds] @Jackhughes followed you back.

She proceeded to go in her dms seeing that he also sent her a message.

"IVY!!! HE FOLLOWED ME BACK AND DM'D ME AHHHHHHH OMG OMG" the girl said screaming

"BABE I LOVE YOU CONGRATS but i'm tired and want to sleep tell me more in the morning" ivy replied

@Jackhughes
I saw you went to a devils game tonight

@estellalivleyrenolds
what happened to hello or hi mr.hughes

@Jackhughes
my bad... hey

@estellalivleyrenolds
i'm being sarcastic but yes i did.

@Jackhughes
well I think you should come to another maybe even see you after

@estellalivleyrenolds
is that a invitation

@Jackhughes
yes. is it possible i could get your phone number

@estellalivleyrenolds
I guess. Here 770-342-3452

__________________________________

Hope you guys liked this!! Trying not to rush it to to much but not make it super slow yk? love you all