the fourth pt.1

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
(the fourth pt 1)

NATIONAL ANTHEM BY
Lana Del Rey
"I'm your national anthem. God, you're so handsome."
_________________________________

          It was bright and early on the fourth of july meaning around nine am. The two family's and their friends were all downstairs eating berry pancakes. All sorts of conversations were going on around the table. Everyone was catching up. While Jack kept fidgeting with estella's hand under the table.

"oh god these pancakes are so freaking good who made them?" trevor asked

"they taste like stella's that one time" luke added

"Ellen and I made them. Truth be told i'm liking ellen more than jack now. My daughter probably used her grandmothers recipe though." blake states

The whole table was laughing even jack.

"so what are we all doing today?" Ivy asked

"i'm not sure, boys have any ideas?" Estella asks to them.

"i know let's do a boat day" luke states dabbing up trevor and jack.

"erika or everyleigh wanna come with" estella asked seeing if any of her older sisters want to come.

"eh im good im gonna stay with el" everyleigh says. She was younger so estella understood.

"stel have you met me? i'm going." erika states earning smiles from estella and ivy. They all get up to go change into suits.

"make sure you guys are back by five we're going into town for the fireworks tonight unless you don't want to see them" ellen says

"If your not back off with your heads" Blake said in a british accent. Her and ellen both began to do all sorts of sayings in british accents. They were laughing there assess off.

"y'all are already drunk and it's not even night" luke says making all the kids laugh.

"sho sho sho kids" ellen said waving them off.

_________________________________

Estella and jack were getting ready for the day. Estella wanted to match so she put on a red tringal top with blue bottoms. She knew jack wouldn't think like that so as he was showering she grabbed his blue swim trunks. She sat on the bed waiting for him to come out so she could persuade him.

He got out of the shower the towel was low hanging on his waist dripping shower water still left on his body. His chiseled abs stood out to estella at the momment.

"hello? earth to my beautiful girlfriend." Jack said laying on top of her still in his towel.
Estella just kept starting not saying a single things.

"keep on starting baby". Before she could even respond she grabbed his face and the two started to make out. He was still on top, he started fiddling with her bathing top. Jack began to kiss around her neck and eventually found a spot to suck and bite on her skin. Her hands found there way to his hair pulling slightly at it as she let out big breaths. Just as she was about to pull down his pants as her top was basically off a voice came through.